Hello, Hello. My name is Steve.
你们好,你们好。我叫史蒂夫。
Hello, Hello. My name is Maggie.
你们好,你们好。我叫麦琪。
Hello, hello, it's time to play. It's time to play in English. Yeah, hey, let's play.
你们好,你们好,游戏时间到。该用英语来玩游戏了。耶,嘿,我们来玩吧。
Goal. Tunnel. Bridge. Treehouse. And zip line.
球门。隧道。小桥。树屋。索道。
Oh, hey. Hello boys and girls. Hi, I'm going to meet Maggie at the park to play football. Yeah.
哦,嘿。孩子们,你们好。嗨,我要去公园见麦琪,我们一起踢足球。耶。
Oh, this is my stop. Hey, stop.
哦,我到站了。嘿,停一下。
Thank you driver. Bye, bye.
司机师傅,谢谢你。拜拜。
Great time to play football. Ok, where's the park? Where's Maggie? Hi Steve.
真是个踢足球的好时机。好的,公园在哪儿?麦琪在哪儿?嘿,史蒂夫。
Oh, there's Maggie. Hi Maggie, hi. OU! Be careful. Oh, what a busy road with a lot of cars.
哦,麦琪在那儿。嗨,麦琪,嗨。哦!小心。哦,这条路上车真多。
I need to get over to the park. Maggie, how can I get over to you?
我要过马路去那边的公园。麦琪,我怎么到你那边去?
I can help with a little Maggie magic.
我可以用一点麦琪魔法来帮你。
Oh no, no Maggie magic. What's she going to do?
哦不,我不要麦琪魔法。她要做什么?
Abracadabra. Maggie. Hiii. Aaaaggrh.
阿布拉卡达布拉。麦琪。嘿嘿。啊。
Hello? Hello? Oh, hey, hello. Where am I?
有人吗?有人吗?哦,嘿,你们好。我在哪儿?
What is this place? Hey Steve, you're in tunnel. Oh, I'm in a tunnel. How great idea Maggie.
这是哪里?嘿,史蒂夫,你在隧道里。哦,我在隧道里。麦琪,你这主意真不错。
I'm in a tunnel under the road. Yeah. What is it? It's a tunnel.
我在地下的隧道里。耶。这是什么?这是一条隧道。
Say it with me. Come on. What is it? It's a tunnel.
和我一起说。来吧。这是什么?这是一条隧道。
What is it? It's a tunnel.
这是什么?这是一条隧道。
What is it? It's a tunnel. Yeah.
这是什么?这是一条隧道。耶。
So great. Now, it's time to play football.
太棒啦。现在,该踢足球啦。
Oh no, my ball! Ou, OUUU. Pfff. That was lucky.
哦不,我的球!哦。呼。我真走运。
I nearly felt in the river. Oh dear, but how can I get to Maggie?
我差点掉进河里。哦天哪,但我怎么才能到麦琪那儿去呢?
Maggie, can you help me again? PLEASE.
麦琪,你能再帮我一回吗?求你了。
Ok, I can make a bridge. Abracadabra. Oho ho, wow.
好的,我可以弄一座桥。阿布拉卡达布拉。哦吼,哇哦。
Look! A bridge! Yeah. Great idea Maggie.
看!一座桥!耶。你这主意太棒啦,麦琪。
I'm on a bridge walking over the river.
我正走在横跨小河的桥上。
Hoohou, hey, look. What is it? Say it with me. Come on. It's a bridge.
呼,嘿,看。这是什么?和我一起说。来吧。这是一座桥。
What is it? It's a bridge.
这是什么?这是一座桥。
What is it? It's a bridge.
这是什么?这是一座桥。
That's right. So now it really is time to play football.
对啦。现在真的该踢足球了。
Coming Maggie. Hiiiiee. Wow! Yeah. Goal! Yeah. Oh, thanks Maggie.
来吧,麦琪。嘿嘿。哇哦!耶。球进了!耶。哦,谢谢你,麦琪。
Thanks for your help. No problem. I'm finally here, by the goal. Hey, you know what a goal is, don't you?
谢谢你的帮助。没事。我终于到这儿了,到球门前面了。嘿,你知道球门是什么吧?
Look, this is a goal. Say it with me. Come on. What is it? It's a goal.
看,这是一个球门。和我一起说。来吧。这是什么?这是一个球门。
What is it? It's a goal.
这是什么?这是一个球门。
What is it? It's a goal. That's right, I like football. Do you?
这是什么?这是一个球门。对啦,我喜欢足球。你们呢?
Hey, oh, ou. What was that? Oh, no. It's raining.
嘿,哦,哦。那是什么?哦,不。下雨了。
Oh, Maggie. I need your help again. Ok, ehhh. Abracadabra.
哦,麦琪。我还需要你的帮助。好吧,呃。阿布拉卡达布拉。
Great idea. Yeah. Look! A treehouse. Let's hide in the treehouse.
这主意不错。耶。看!一个树屋。我们躲在树屋里吧。
Hurry up. Hurry up. Let's climb up to the treehouse.
快点。快点。我们爬上树屋里去吧。
This treehouse is great. Yeah. Hey, thanks Maggie.
这个树屋太棒啦。耶。嘿,谢谢你,麦琪。
Look, it's a treehouse. Say it with me. Come on. What is it? It's a treehouse.
看,这是个树屋。和我一起说。来吧。这是什么?这是一个树屋。
What is it? It's a treehouse.
这是什么?这是一个树屋。
What is it? It's a treehouse.
这是什么?这是一个树屋。
Oh Maggie, I'm happy to be here in your treehouse.
哦,麦琪,在你的树屋里待着,我感到很开心。
Oh and look, it's not raining anymore.
哦,看,雨停了。
But we can't play football. No, no, no.
但我们没法踢足球了。不,不,不。
It's getting late, I have to go home.
天色已晚,我要回家了。
Past the goal, the bridge and the tunnel.
穿过球门、小桥和隧道。
Oh dear. Wait Steve, I can help.
哦天哪。史蒂夫,等等,我能帮忙。
Time for more Maggie magic. Abracadabra. Oh, Wow. What's that?
该来点麦琪魔法啦。阿布拉卡达布拉。哦,哇哦。那是什么?
Look boys and girls. Maggie has made a zip line. Yeah.
孩子们快看。麦琪弄了个索道。耶。
Come on Steve, let's play. Ok, Maggie, I'm coming. Hey, let's go. Yeah.
来吧,史蒂夫,我们来玩吧。好的,麦琪,我来啦。嘿,我们走吧。耶。
I'm on a zip line. Yeah.
我在索道上。耶。
Say it with me, come on. What is it? It's a zip line.
和我一起说,来吧。这是什么?这是一条索道。
What is it? It's a zip line.
这是什么?这是一条索道。
What is it? It's a zip line.
这是什么?这是一条索道。
See you next time, bye bye.
下次见,拜拜。