Hungry. Thirsty. Sleepy. And sick.
饥饿。口渴。困倦。难受。
Hi hi. Abracadabra. Haha ha. Hi Ha hi ha ha.
嘿嘿。阿布拉卡达布拉。哈哈哈。嘿嘿,哈哈。
Ou, hey hello. How are you?
哦,嘿,你们好。你们怎么样?
Look, I'm using some Maggie magic. Watch this. Abracadabra. Oh ou.
看,我正在用一些麦琪魔法。看这个。阿布拉卡达布拉。哦。
Hey, hello. Hello boys and girls.
嘿,孩子们,你们好。
I'm really thirsty. I need a drink. Great. Wow!
我真的很渴。我需要喝点东西。太棒啦。哇哦!
I'm really thirsty. Hey. Oh no. Oh hey. Haha.
我真的很渴。嘿。哦不。哦,嘿。哈哈。
Some juice. Oh NO! I'm really, really thirsty.
果汁。哦不!我真的真的很渴。
I need some juice, water, anything. Haha!
我需要喝点果汁、水,什么都行。哈哈!
Ou. I'm so thirsty. Hey. Why don't you pretend to be thirsty with me.
哦。我太渴了。嘿。你们为什么不装作像我一样口渴呢。
Come on, be thirsty. That's it. Yeah.
来吧,口渴吧。就是这样。耶。
So when I say, "How are you", you say "I'm thirsty".
当我说:“你们怎么样”时,你们要说:“我渴了”。
Ok, are you ready? How are you? I'm thirsty.
好的,你们准备好了吗?你们怎么样?我渴了。
Hey. How are you? I'm thirsty.
嘿。你们怎么样?我渴了。
And again. How are you? I'm thirsty. Yeah.
再来一次。你们怎么样?我渴了。耶。
Ou. I'm so thirsty. Hey, look, look. Maggie's got a drink.
哦。我太渴了。嘿,看,看。麦琪有喝的。
Oh, sorry Maggie, but I'm really, really thirsty. Oh, thanks.
哦,抱歉,麦琪,但我真的真的很渴。哦,谢谢。
NO! Great! Stop! Steve! Oh no! Hey. Oh dear!
不!太棒啦!停!史蒂夫!哦不!嘿。哦天哪!
Steve! How are you? What happened? I feel sick.
史蒂夫!你还好吗?发生什么了?我感觉很难受。
Oh, that was naughty. I'll go and get some medicine.
哦,太调皮了。我去找点药。
Ok, thanks Maggie. Oh, what happened? I feel sick.
好的,谢谢你,麦琪。哦,发生什么了?我感觉很难受。
Can you pretend to be sick? Like me. Ohh, that's right. Pretend to be sick. Ok.
你们能装作很难受吗?像我一样。哦,就是这样。装作难受的样子。好的。
When I ask "How are you", you say "I'm sick". Are you ready?
当我问“你们怎么样”时,你们要说:“我很难受”。你们准备好了吗?
How are you? I'm sick.
你们怎么样?我很难受。
How are you? I'm sick.
你们怎么样?我很难受。
And again. How are you? I'm sick.
再来一次。你们怎么样?我很难受。
Well done. Oh dear. Where's Maggie with that medicine? Maggie. Ou.
很棒。哦天哪。麦琪的药呢?麦琪。哦。
Oh look. Pizza. I like pizza and yeah, I'm little hungry.
哦看呐。披萨。我喜欢披萨,嗯,我有点饿了。
Oh no, there's no pizza left.
哦不,披萨没有了。
And yeah, I really am hungry. I need something to eat. Wow! Haha.
嗯,我真的饿了。我需要吃点东西。哇哦!哈哈。