手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

懒人版意大利烩饭

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
自动
1X
默认
00:00:00 / 00:00:00
加载失败
0.5X
1X
1.25X
1.5X
2X
4X

Hi lovely people! Here I am in Acquerello Farm. Yes!

亲爱的观众朋友们!我现在在Acquerello农场。是的!
We've come to Tenuta Acquerello, Colombara. Such a beautiful part of the world, yes! In Piemonte.
我们来到了ColombaraTenuta Acquerello。这里是一个美丽的地方!在皮埃蒙特区。
Here, where they make the best rice of Italy. And this, this is the rice. And it's so good.
意大利最好的大米产自这里。这就是这种大米。很不错的。
But this is what we call "Marianaba". Lazy risotto.
但这就是我们所说的“Marianaba”。懒人版意大利烩饭。
Everyone can make it. Incredibly easy.
人人都可以做。非常简单。
First of all, you need about 250g of rice. Just put it on a plate. And look at this rice!
首先,你需要250克左右的大米。放在盘子上即可。看看这大米!
Perfect, it's exactly the same like the other, there is no blockage, there is nothing at all.
完美,每一粒都是一样的,没有粘连,完全没有粘连。
It's so good, and they keep them al dente.
非常棒,非常有嚼劲。
Then you need three tins, which are 250g each, of very hot water.
你需要3罐滚烫的热水,每罐250克。
It is hot! Right. One. Two...
很烫!是的。一罐。两罐……
Just empty water inside the little tins, or you can use a glass, exactly the same.
就是把水倒入小罐子里,或者,你也可以用玻璃杯,没有区别。
So there we go...three. Ah, yes.
现在倒入……第三罐。好的。
Just put this one here. Then you need a small onion. Which you're cutting up very fine, look.
放在这里就好。然后你需要一颗小洋葱。你可以切得很好,看。
We call it lazy risotto, because there is nothing to it.
我们叫它懒人版意大利烩饭,因为做起来非常容易。
Just cut it, if you can do it quite fine, which is alright, but if you can't do it, don't worry.
就是切它,你可以切得很好,但如果你切得不好的话,不必担心。
Because when the onion goes inside the water, we flavour the water. And also at the same time, we melt it.
因为把洋葱放进水里,是为了给水加点味道。与此同时,我们使其融化。
Just putting it inside. You can see, the water is boiling. The onion is in.
放进去即可。你们可以看到,水在沸腾。洋葱放进去了。
And... So easy! Just put everything inside. Stir them a little bit.
然后……非常简单!把所有东西放进去就行了。稍微搅拌一下。
Always use a wooden spoon in risotto, because if you use metal in risotto, you actually break the rice.
请用木质勺子做烩饭,因为如果你使用金属勺的话,就会破坏米饭。
Just a little touch. Move to the side. Add a little touch of salt.
稍稍搅拌一下。放在一边。加一点盐。
This risotto, it cooks for about 11, 12 minutes. So easy to make.
这份意大利烩饭需要烹饪大概11、12分钟。做起来相当简单。
Because you don't have to do anything. This is a lazy risotto. Come back in 11 minutes, I'll show you.
因为你不需要做什么工作。这是懒人版意大利烩饭。11分钟后回来,我会向你们展示的。
I can see the sky! I can see the sky. I can see the sky...
我能看到天空!我能看到天空。我能看到天空……
Is it ready yet? Almost. This is ready now.
做好了吗?差不多了。现在做好了。
Every time I come here, there is some nostalgia. We call it a "nostalgia",
每次我来这里时,都很怀念曾经。我们称其为“怀念”,
when I was here filming, and also many other times, with Antonio. Bless him.
我和安东尼奥来这里录制节目时,还有其他时候。保佑他。
Because every time he came along, you know, I had to cook, and he had to sleep.
每次他出现的时候,你知道的,我要做饭,他只能睡觉。
When I just lay on the grass, I felt like if I was Antonio.
当我躺在草地上时,我感觉我变成了安东尼奥。
And then he would have said, "Ah, stupid Gennaro, he's a donkey."
他会说:“啊,愚蠢的詹纳罗,他简直像头驴。”
Do you know what, that was the best times. Bless him, wherever he is.
你知道吗,这是最好的时光。保佑他,不论他在何方。

jmms20190730.jpg

Anyway! I need to grate some Parmesan cheese, 100g. Ah, yeah, I love doing all this. Lovely.

不管了!我需要擦一些帕马森奶酪,100克即可。啊,是的,我喜欢做这些。很棒。
Oh, yes. Okay. Now, I'm gonna stir it a bit, because the risotto is ready.
哦,是的。好的。现在我稍微搅拌一下,因为意大利烩饭要做好了。
Okay, the risotto needs to be al dente, because after you switch it off, it still carries on cooking.
好的,烩饭要有嚼劲,因为你关火后,它还在烹饪。
That is nice and creamy. Now it is ready, you can see, just turn off everything.
这很棒,而且很柔滑。现在做好啦,你们可以看到的,关火。
Drizzle of olive oil, because many people believe, which is true, they want butter, too creamy.
浇一点橄榄油,因为许多人认为--也确实是这样--他们想用黄油,但太浓了。
With this rice you don't need it, it's the best rice in the world.
这种大米不需要它,这是世界上最好的大米。
So just stir it a bit, cheese goes straight in. Look at that. Oh mama!
稍微搅拌一下,把奶酪直接放进去。看看。哦天哪!
Now, it's very important, once you stir it, you have to leave for about 5 minutes.
现在,非常重要的是,你搅拌后,就要静置5分钟。
Don't worry, because it still will be hot. Come inside here, come inside and have a look. So good.
别担心,因为它仍然会很烫。来这里,来这里看看。太棒啦。
If I say why I'm cooking so good, it's not. Because, it's the rice.
如果我说,为什么自己做饭这么棒,其实并不是这样。因为是大米的功劳。
It's the ingredients which I'm using. Leave it resting now, and then you will taste it.
是我用到的食材好。现在让其静置,之后你会尝到的。
Actually, I will taste it and I will tell you! Let it rest, for about five minutes.
其实是我来尝,然后会告诉你们口感如何!放一会儿,大概5分钟就好。
Stay there, don't move! Look at this beautiful place! Look where we are, all around.
在那里待着,别动!看看这美丽的地方!四周看看我们所在的地方。
I spent some fantastic times here, it was with Antonio, really enjoyed it.
我和安东尼奥来这里度过了美妙的时光,真的十分享受。
Cooking this fantastic risotto, Antonio always used to say "this is the best risotto in the world."
做着这道美味的烩饭,安东尼奥以前总说:“这是世界上最好吃的意大利烩饭。”
I cooked it. I love it. Anyway, let's plate it now. Let me just do this bit. Move this one. Oh yeah.
是我做的。我很喜欢。无论如何,现在装盘吧。让我来做。拿到这边。哦太棒了。
Lazy risotto! Little bit of cheese on top. Band of cheese on top. Little fork, amazing.
懒人版意大利烩饭!在上面撒一点奶酪。用小叉子吃,太棒啦。
Mmh. Mmh. You can count each grain on your tongue.
嗯。嗯。你的舌头可以感受到每一粒米。
It always stays al dente. Just firm, but very creamy.
总是十分有嚼劲。有厚重感,但非常柔滑。
May not look like it, but it is creamy, everything is bound together. Such a lovely flavour.
可能看起来不像,但真的很柔滑,好像一切都捆在一起了。味道很不错。
And on this risotto, easy to do. When you want to do this risotto, if you've got a bit of pesto, just put it on top and stir it.
在这盘烩饭上面,非常简单。你想做这道烩饭的时候,如果你有意大利青酱,可以倒在上面,然后搅拌一下。
Then you want a change, just a little bit of lemon zest on top.
如果你想做点改变的话,可以在上面撒一点柠檬皮屑。
Little squeeze of lemons, as well. Stir it. And you eat.
再挤一点柠檬汁。搅拌一下。然后就可以吃了。
And so many other different ingredients you could put on top, if you enjoy it.
如果你想要的话,还可以用许多不同种食材,放在上面。
Little bit more olive oil, just a little bit more olive oil on top, look at that!
倒一点橄榄油,在上面倒一点点橄榄油即可,看看!
And you get a beautiful flavour. Just a little bit of black pepper on top.
味道就会很不错。在上面撒一点黑胡椒。
Oh my gosh. It's so good. And whatever you've got left, you can make a lovely arancini.
哦我的天哪。太棒啦。你剩下的食材也可以做意式炸饭球。
Mmh, this is such a lazy risotto. No stock, no stirring, hardly any time. It's ready.
嗯,这就是懒人版意大利烩饭。不用储备,也不麻烦,几乎不需要什么时间就能做好。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
nostalgia [nɔs'tældʒiə]

想一想再看

n. 乡愁,向往过去,怀旧之情

联想记忆
spoon [spu:n]

想一想再看

n. 匙,调羹,匙状物
vt. 以匙舀起

 
melt [melt]

想一想再看

vi. 融化,熔化,消散
vt. 使融化,使熔

 
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 开关,转换,鞭子
v. 转换,改变,交换

 
zest [zest]

想一想再看

n. 热情 n. 风味 n. 橘皮

联想记忆
blockage ['blɔkidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 封锁,妨碍

 
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
stir [stə:]

想一想再看

n. 感动(激动,愤怒或震动), 搅拌,骚乱

 
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 压榨,挤压,塞进
n. 压榨,勒索,榨取

 
band [bænd]

想一想再看

n. 带,箍,波段
n. 队,一群,乐队

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。

    ckplayer

    version:X2