This month also happens to be Gay Pride Month. And we have a lot of Gay Pride here in Los Angeles. Even people who aren't gay are bursting with pride.
这个月碰巧还是同性恋骄傲月。我们洛杉矶这里有很多以同性恋为傲的人。甚至不是同性恋的人也感到无比骄傲。
That's how proud we are. So to celebrate, we went to West Hollywood, where we asked people on the street, we asked people to share the straightest thing they've ever done.
这表明我们是多么自豪啊。因此为了庆祝同性恋骄傲月,我们去了西好莱坞,在那里的大街上询问人,要求他们分享做过什么只有异性恋会做的事情(straight有“异性恋的”之意)。
What's the straightest thing you've ever done?
你做过什么只有异性恋会做的事情?
The straightest thing I've ever done? I played football in high school.
我做过什么只有异性恋会做的事情?我在高中打过橄榄球。
The straightest thing? I peed in the sink — without taking the dishes out!
只有异性恋会做的事情?我在水槽中撒过尿——而没有把餐具拿出来!
What's the straightest thing you've ever done?
你做过什么只有异性恋会做的事情?
Probably when I was like 16 in high school, before I came out.
大概是我16岁上高中的时候,在我出柜之前。
I don't know, maybe going to Barnes & Noble with my family.
我不知道算不算,可能是和我家人一起去“Barnes & Noble”书店这事吧。
The straightest thing I've ever done? I went to the Dodgers' game last night.
我做过什么只有异性恋会做的事情?我昨晚去看道奇队(洛杉矶的一支职棒大联盟球队)的比赛了。
That was pretty much the straightest thing and I didn't really know what was going on.
这基本上就是我做过的只有异性恋会做的事,我其实都不知道场上发生了什么。
The straightest? Okay. So that is straight. Okay. Probably, a baled hay.
只有异性恋会做的事?好的。就是异性恋会做的事。好的。可能是捆扎过干草吧。
I've never done anything straight!
俺就没干过异性恋的事!
What's the straightest thing you've ever done? The straightest? Dated a girl.
你做过什么只有异性恋会做的事情?只有异性恋会做的事情?跟女孩约会过。
What's the 'gayest' thing you've ever done? F**ked a guy. High five!
你做过什么只有同性恋会做的事情(gay有“同性恋的”之意)?跟男的滚过床单。击个掌!
Happy Pride Month to all!
祝所有人同性恋骄傲月快乐!
Thanks for watching. If you like that, subscribe to our YouTube channel for all the latest videos; and if you didn't, subscribe anyway. It's free. Who cares.
感谢观看,如果你喜欢的话,请订阅我们的YouTube频道,收看最新视频;如果你不喜欢,那也订阅吧,反正是免费的。