Hey, show me those pictures you have really quick. Oh. Cause I know you know all the NBA players.
嘿,快给我看看你的那些照片呗。哦。因为我知道你认识所有的NBA球员。
It's NBA time, so I figured I would bring... And since it is NBA, and tell me... This is me and my closest friends. Tell me who we got in here.
现在是NBA时间,因此我觉得我带来……既然是NBA时间,告诉我……这是我和我的密友们。告诉我这里面都有谁。
This is, that's me. And that's LeBron, and D-Wade.
这是我,那是勒布朗,还有韦德。
Oh, wow, that's a good one. The other way. I'm sorry. I'm the worst.
哦,哇,这张不错。倒过来。不好意思,我太差劲了。
That's me and my close friend Dwight Howard, man.
这是我和我的密友德怀特·霍华德。
We were at the MTV Movie Awards having a blast. This is you and...
我们当时在MTV电影大奖颁奖现场上玩得很嗨。这是你和……
Oh, my god, I remember that. That's when me and Dwight were telling this joke and I was like, you don't get it.
我的天哪,我想起这张照片来了。这是我和德怀特在互相讲笑话的时候,我说,你没懂笑点。
And he was like, I get it. Haha, I love you, Dwight. Oh, my god. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
他说,我懂。哈哈,德怀特,你是我的最爱。我的天哪,是的,是这样的,就是这样。
This is when I met Shaq's family. That's Shaq and his family was back stage.
这是我跟大鲨鱼(奥尼尔的绰号)一家人见面的时候。这是大鲨鱼,他的家人在后台。
That was a good day, man. Yeah, it looks like it. Yeah.
那天过得很开心。是啊,看得出来啊。对的。
Kevin Hart. "Night School" opens in theaters September 28.
凯文·哈特。电影《夜校》9月28日在各大影院上映。
"TKO, Total Knock Out" July 11 on CBS.
真人秀《一击必中》7月11日在哥伦比亚广播公司播出。
Hi, I'm Jimmy Kimmel. An evil wizard has trapped me inside this YouTube video. Click "Subscribe" to help me escape.
嗨,我是吉米·鸡毛。一位邪恶的巫师把我困在这个油管视频里了。点击“订阅”按钮来助我逃脱吧。