手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 那些你不知道的故事 > 正文

声优都是逗比--英国预告片配音专业户

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

In a world where cat videos and memes rule the feeds,

在一个猫咪视频和表情包主宰了消息推送的世界里,
one media company will rise above the noise, this is Great Big Story.
一家媒体将超越一切噪音,它就是《伟大的故事》。
Okay, Redd, that was great. Thank you.
好的,雷德,太棒了。谢谢你!
You got it. Yeah, that was great. Cool.
可以吗?可以,非常棒。那就好。
You can stop speaking like that now though.
不过你现在可以不那样说话了。
What do you mean? This is how I always speak.
什么意思?我平时就这么说话的。
Okay, cut!
明白,停!
My name is Redd Pepper, I'm a voiceover artist.
我叫里德· 培波,我是一名配音师。
In the UK, I voice hundreds of movie trailers,
在英国,我配过的电影预告片已经有好几百个了,
Men in Black, "saving the Earth from the scum of the universe."
《黑衣人》,“拯救地球于宇宙之渣滓。”
Blair Witch Project, "Armageddon,"
《女巫布莱尔》,《世界末日》,
Space Jam, "Mr. Bean's Holiday,"
《空中大灌篮》,《憨豆先生的假期》,
so many, I forget half of them, to be honest with you.
太多了,说实话,有一半我自己都已经不记得了。
I started doing television adverts, animations, audio books,
一开始我是给电视广告,动画,有声书配音,
I do a lot of video games as well and a lot of them are sound effects, a goose in the background.
也配过很多电子游戏,而且有很多都是音效,比如背景里的鹅叫声。
Mr. Bean.
憨豆先生。
When I first started doing movie trailers, that was fun: one man, coming soon to a cinema near you.
最初接电影预告片的情形还挺有意思的:《一人》,敬请期待。
Sometimes I do romantic movies . . . "in a sleepy town;"
有时也会接爱情片……“在一个沉睡的小镇;”
sometimes I'm doing horror. . ."don't answer the door!"
甚至恐怖片…“不要开门!”
You've got to use your voice; you've got to raise it sometimes; and you've gotta take it to the depths.
你必须尽情地发挥你的声音;有时要尖,有时又要很浑厚。
Very occasionally I get recognized, but generally no, but the time I do get recognized,
我很少会被大家认出来,一般都不会,但要真的被认出来了,
the phone goes off on the train, guaranteed.
在火车上我电话就一定会响,一定。
Hello, and people look up from behind the newspapers.
我才把电话接起来说句“你好”,大家立刻就会从报纸后面抬起头来。
3

The way I got into being a voice artist was kind of strange,

我入配音这行的契机还挺特别的,
I used to drive trains on the London Underground;
我以前是伦敦的一名地铁驾驶员;
one morning I was making my announcements,
一天早上,我正在播广播:
"All stations to Harrow, mind the doors."
“本次列车经停至哈罗站之间的所有车站,请小心车门。”
A television executive was a passenger on my train;
恰好有电视台的主管也在我车上;
he got off at the next stop, ran up to my cab,
下一站他就下车跑到我驾驶舱外面找我,
we exchanged details; and the rest is history.
我们交换了联系方式,剩下的大家都知道了。
I've had some strange experiences as a voice artist,
我在配音路上的经历也是很特别,
I was doing a trailer for "Jurassic Park, The Lost World," Steven Spielberg movie
给史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格的《侏罗纪公园:失落的世界》的预告片配音的时候,
and, kindly, they chose me to do the voice in the UK.
他们很贴心地让我在英国给他们配音。
Something is coming, something big!
有东西朝这边过来了,体型还很大!
And as I said that, a voice in my headphones said, "Wow, that's a great voice!"
我正说着,耳机里传来了一个声音说:“哇,这声音真棒!”
And I didn't recognize it was Steven Spielberg,
当时我并没有认出是史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格本尊的声音,
he was listening in from the States into London.
他正从美国那边听我在伦敦这边的配音情况。
Well I swore, I said, who the (expletive) is that?
当时我直接就开骂了,我说,“这TM谁啊?”
Everybody went crazy in the studio, "Shh, shh, no, it's Spielberg on the set!"
演播室里的人都疯了,“嘘,嘘,别说了,是片场的斯皮尔伯格!”
I appreciate what I do; I'm still meticulous about what I do; I'm still proud of what I do.
我很感激我所做的一切;我也依然对自己的工作抱着一丝不苟的态度;也依然为配音感到骄傲。
I really don't look at it as a job.
我并不觉得这是一份工作。
I'm having fun. It really is a cool job;
因为我真的做得很开心。要说是工作的话也是一份很酷的工作;
it's gotta be up there with one of the coolest jobs on the planet.
绝对是世界上最酷的工作之一。
Right, you got it?
好的,可以了吗?
Cool, I'm out of here.
那就好,那我走啦。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
meticulous [mi'tikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 一丝不苟的,精确的

 
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
harrow ['hærəu]

想一想再看

n. 耙 vt. 耙掘,伤害,使苦恼

联想记忆
occasionally [ə'keiʒənəli]

想一想再看

adv. 偶尔地

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
executive [ig'zekjutiv]

想一想再看

adj. 行政的,决策的,经营的,[计算机]执行指令

 
planet ['plænit]

想一想再看

n. 行星

 
universe ['ju:nivə:s]

想一想再看

n. 宇宙,万物,世界

联想记忆
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。