It’s-a me, Mario! It’s-a me, Mario! Woo-hoo, let’s-a go!
是我,马里奥!我就是马里奥!喔嚯,我们走吧!
Okey dokey! Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!
感觉正好!嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷!
I've been the voice of Mario for 26 years.
我给马里奥配音配了有26年了。
Now moving on to Luigi.
现在切换到路易吉。
Now moving on to Luigi, oh.
现在切换到路易吉。啊理解错了。
Hi, I'm Charles Martinet.
大家好,我是查尔斯·马提内特。
I do the voice of Super Mario, here we go, woo hoo!
我是超级马里奥的配音演员,来吧,哇哦!
And Luigi too, Luigi number one, ho ho!
还有路易吉,路易吉一号,嗬嗬!
And Wario, have a rotten day. Yah-ho! You gonna eat that garlic?
还有瓦里奥,今天过得很糟糕。吖嚯!你要把那个大蒜吃掉吗?
and I was even Donkey Kong at one point.
我甚至还给大金刚配过一段时间。
Oh hoo hoo!
哦!呼!呼!
I am an actor and voice actor. I did gosh, 25 years of theatre. Run along to your party!
我是一名演员兼配音演员。我演舞台剧演了25年。我的天啦都这么久了。快去参加你的聚会吧!
Corporate videos. Circuitry and semi-conductor processes.
拍过企业宣传片。电路和半导体工艺。
A few film and television products. Now beat it all of ya, now!
还拍了一些影视作品。现在打败你们所有人,现在!
And then I had the marvelous beginning of becoming a voice actor
那之后,我又超级幸运地走上了配音演员这条路,
and that's how I started with it’s-a me, Mario!
就这样,我开始了给马里奥配音!
Mario was first created in 1981 in a game called Donkey Kong.
马里奥1981年首次出现在一款名为《大金刚》的游戏里。
As it got refined through the years, it became Mario and Princess Peach.
随着时间的推移,马里奥这一形象越来越完善,最后变成了马里奥和桃子公主。
Ah, the Princess!
啊,公主!
And I came along in 1990.
我是90年才开始给马里奥配音的。
I actually crashed an audition because I was catching them as I walked in they were walking out, finished for the day
其实当时我本来已经错过了试镜的时间,我进去的时候他们已经拍完当天的内容收工了,正从里面走出来。
and I said, "can I read for this?"
我就问他们说,“能让我读一下吗?”
And the guy looked at his watch and he goes, "ugh, alright, come on in.
那人看了看表,说:“呃,那好吧,进来吧。
You're an Italian plumber from Brooklyn,
你要配的是来自布鲁克林的一个意大利水管工,
a character in a video game for Nintendo called Mario
是任天堂发的一款电子游戏里的一个角色,他的名字叫“马里奥”,
so make up a voice, make up a video game, start talking."
声音,情节都要你自己发挥,现在开始。”
And I thought to myself, video game? I don't know anything about video games
我心想,电子游戏?我对电子游戏一窍不通啊,
and all of a sudden I hear action, I go "hello, I’m-a Mario, let's make a pizza pie together.
突然,我就听到了“开始”,我就说:“你好,我是马里奥,我们一起做个披萨派吧。
You go get some-a sausage, I’m gonna go get some spaghetti,
你去买香肠,我去买意大利面,
we put spaghetti and-a sausage in the pizza."
我们做个意大利面和香肠味儿的披萨。”
And he said, "cut, stop talking, there's no more tape,alright thanks, we'll be in touch."
这时就听到他喊,“停,不用再说了,没有磁带了,好的,辛苦了,保持联系。”
And I thought that was, you know, okay there's the door, we'll see ya later.
我当时想,好吧,门在那儿,那就再见吧。
And he calls Nintendo, "I found a Mario, I got him."
之后他打电话给任天堂说,“我找到马里奥的合适人选了,找到了。”
And that was 26 amazing fantastic years ago.
那已经是无比美妙精彩的26个年头之前的事了。
Hello! Hello!
你好!你好!
Whoo-pee! Oh, look at this world.
喔哔!看看。
The character for me brings out the best in me and so I love that.
对我来说,这个角色激发出了我最好的一面,所以我很享受。
Bing bing bing,
乒乒乒,
I love sharing things too.
我也喜欢分享。
I go to meet Mario fans and I hear the most wonderful things.
我还见了马里奥的粉丝,听到了最美妙的故事。
You know, you're the voice of my childhood or I used to play with my dad, now I'm playing with my kids.
有粉丝跟我说,你就是代表我童年的声音,以前我跟我爸爸一起玩儿,现在跟我自己的孩子一起玩儿。
You know, we just, it's a way our family comes together.
我们,这就是我们家团聚的方式。
Ya ya ya ya ya, ha!
耶,耶,耶,耶,哈!
Ah, pretty good!
啊,很好!
Ah, this brings back the memories.
啊,又勾起了我的回忆。
Mama mia!
妈妈咪呀!
You just have fun, you know, that's my mantra for life.
尽情地玩儿就行了,这就是我人生的座右铭。
Come on, let’s-a go!
来吧,我们走!
Let's have more fun!
接着玩儿!
Bye bye, see you in my gameses.
再见,游戏里见啦。
Woo-hoo!
走啦!