Sonia: What is all this?
索尼亚:这些都是什么?
Paul: These are entry forms and materials for our new store promotions and giveaways.
保罗:这些是我们新店促销和赠品的报名表和材料。
Sonia: What prizes can people win?
索尼亚:顾客能赢得什么奖项?
Paul: There are different kinds, because we’re running several promotions at once. We have scratch-off cards to win instant prizes, including t-shirts.
保罗:有很多种类,因为我们将同时推出多种促销活动。我们设置了刮刮卡赢即时奖品,奖品包括体恤衫。
Sonia: Those t-shirts are really nice. I’d like one of those.
索尼亚:那些体恤衫真好看。我想要一款。
Paul: We also have a collect-and-win game. People collect codes printed on our products. When they’ve collected a certain number, they win gift certificates to spend in our store.
保罗:我们还有一场收集抽奖的比赛。人们收集印刷在产品上的代码。当他们收集到一定数量的商品后,就可以获得在店里消费的礼券。
Sonia: Wow, that’s great. I’d like a gift certificate.
索尼亚:哇,太好了。我想要一张礼券。
Paul: We also have a sweepstake. Enter to win one of three grand prizes: a TV, a Hawaiian vacation, and a brand new car!
保罗:我们还有抽奖环节。抽奖者有望赢得三项大奖:一台电视机,一次夏威夷度假,和一辆新车!
Sonia: Wow, I definitely want one of those.
索尼亚:哇,我肯定想抽中其中一个。
Paul: Do you know what you can do to win?
保罗:你知道怎样才能赢吗?
Sonia: No, what?
索尼亚:不知道,应该做什么?
Paul: Quit your job. The rules say that employees and their families are not eligible.
保罗:辞职吧。明文规定,员工及其家人不符合条件。
Sonia: I don’t suppose I can find a way around that.
索尼亚:我觉得这个问题没办法解决。
Paul: Not unless you’re considering divorcing your husband or disowning your children.
保罗:除非你考虑和丈夫离婚或者和孩子断绝关系。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载