On the take away menu today is an American Hot Chicago Pizza Pie. Right. Let's get cracking on the base.
我们的外卖菜单中,今天我们要做的是美国芝加哥劲辣披萨。没错,我们先来准备面饼吧。
We've got yeast, get it in the sachets, they're always 7 grams.
我们准备了发酵粉,我们用这种小袋装的就好,一般一袋是7g,
Into some water. Now that's 600 milli liters of tepid water, that's going to wake up the dried yeast.
发酵粉倒入水里,这是600ml的温水,这些水就够醒干发酵粉了。
For 4 pizza's add 1 kilo of strong flour and a nice pinch of salt,
做四份披萨的话,加入1kg高筋面粉,一大撮盐,
then in with 600 mils of yeasty water.
再倒入600ml的发酵粉溶液。
This is going to do all the hard work for you.
这么做可以帮大家省很多力气。
There is no right or wrong way to knead, you're just moving it about,
揉面的方法没有所谓的对错,只要这么揉来揉去,
Push it foward, push it back, stretch it, stretch it.
往外拉,往回折,再拉再拉,
Doing big batches is a great money saving tip,
一次性做一批面团是省钱的好办法。
You can always freeze what you don't need right now,
无论什么时候,大家都可以把暂时不用的面先存到冰箱,
and having a stash will help stop the urge to shell out on all those pricey takeaways
预先留一些面出来,这样在遇到突发情况时就不用花高价去点披萨外卖了。
Leave dough to prove, which means to rise, in a covered bowel for an hour.
让面团先发一会儿,也就是等面团膨胀一些,我们放到碗里,然后给它蒙上一层布,发一个小时。
That is what yeast does, so what we do after an hour is we bash it back down.
面团会变这么大都是因为放了发酵粉,所以,一个小时之后,我们要做的就是重新把面给它揉回去。
?We now have a dough that's kind of developed in flavour, it's just phenominal, I love it, the feel of it,
现在我们的面团味道已经变了,看着就特别棒,我喜欢,要的就是这种感觉。
Air in there, gorgeous.
里面还有气泡,巴适。
So all I'm doing now is I'm just folding it under itself,
现在,我们这么给它包一下。
I want to bring back the pizza pie ok.
我的目的是唤醒大家对披萨派的记忆,好吧。
Rub a little oil into the tins and scatter over some dry bread crumbs for a little extra crunch on the base.
锡盘底部抹点儿油,再撒上一些面包屑,给我们的披萨派增添点儿脆脆的口感。
This dough is just beautiful , I'm just going to pull it, you don't have to roll it.
这个面团实在是太漂亮了。我们这样给它拉一拉,已经不用再揉一遍了。
and I'm going to go into that tin, like that.
我们像这样把面饼铺到盘子里。
Leave the base to prove again for 15 to 20 minutes,
等面饼继续发酵15到20分钟。
Now for a really cheap, super quick tomato sauce.
现在我们来准备一款超级便宜超级省时的番茄酱。
It's just 1 tin of tomatoes, 2 cloves of garlic, salt and a little dried oregano. Whizz it up.
只需要一罐西红柿,两瓣蒜,盐,少量泡椒,给它打成浆。
For a bit of heat, nick a little vinegar from some jarred pickled jalapenos.
辣味的话,我们倒点儿泡椒罐里的盐水。
Friends, the sauce is done.
朋友们,番茄酱已经好啦。
The toppings are up to you, but I'm going to use 2 good quality sausages per pizza.
披萨派的馅料大家自己定,我今天一张披萨就放两根上好的香肠,
Plus a few chopped jalapenos to make this American Hot, even hotter.
再来点儿切碎的泡椒,让这款美式辣味披萨味道火爆升级。
So actually I think cheddar is a wonderful melter, it really is, little bombs of cheddar in and around that sausage.
其实吧,我觉得切达奶酪烤化了就是无敌的美味,真的,所以我们在香肠周围再来点儿切达炸弹。
One finely sliced red onion, smashed up fennel seeds and a good pinch of smoked paprika will really bring out the flavours.
一个切细丝的红洋葱,捣碎的茴香籽,还有一大撮烘辣椒面,加了这些,这款披萨的味道才算彻底发挥出来。
Absolutely gorgeous.
绝对惊艳。
Whack them into the oven for 20 minutes at 190,
把它们放入烤箱,190℃烤20分钟。
And when they're cooked, they'll look a bit like this.
烤熟之后就是这个样子。
Oh, yes. Thick, chunky.That's what I'm talking about.
哈,就是这个样子,厚实。我说的就是这个样子。
I admit, buying a takeaway pizza does have it's perks, but they don't come cheap.
我承认,外卖披萨有外卖披萨的好,但终归不便宜。
This is 6 times cheaper than that. Girls come and have a check of this, Grab away, Oh thank you so much.
这个的成本只是外卖的六分之一。姑娘们,过来尝尝吧。拿走拿走,啊,太谢谢你了。
Bring back the Chicago Pizza Pie. Crew, I think it's time for a little bit of pizza come on!
唤醒大家对芝加哥披萨派的记忆,大家伙们,吃披萨的时间到啦!快过来!