Hi lovely people of Food Tube. I'm going to make this fantastic chocolate pudding.
嗨,美食频道的朋友们大家好呀。今天我们要做这款味道超赞的巧克力布丁。
It's something so delicious, so good. It is a treat, so silky, so smooth,THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.
超级美味,超级丝滑,超赞,用来款待朋友再好不过了。简直好吃得没天理!
You need a nice clear bowl. Can you see me? Hello?
大家需要准备一个透明的大碗,大家能看见我吗?你好?
Put it over some boiling water. 250g of dark chocolate, 75%.
把碗放在滚开的锅上,250g纯度75%的黑巧克力。
Try to break it. Try to smash it! Every tip.
我们把巧克力砸碎,确保都砸成小块。
Straight inside, now we need 125g of unsalted butter. Drop them in. Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely!
把巧克力倒入碗里,现在我们切125g的淡奶油,丢到碗里,美美美美美!
We get a nice rubber spatula. In Italian we call it skreinchietto. What does skreinchietto mean? It means chachacha.
我们准备一个漂亮的橡胶刮刀,意大利语里我们叫skreinchietto,什么意思?意思就是pia pia pia。
Slowly you stir everything in, look at that. Look how nice it is.
我们轻轻地给它搅拌一下,好看呐。
While we do that get the rest of the butter, with your finger spread them all around. Some nicely fancy cup.
这个时候,我们再取一点黄油,准备好几个漂亮的杯子,用手指这么沿着杯子内壁抹一圈,
Whilst I put this one around, I stir the chocolate and the butter. Yeah.
抹这个杯子的时候,我顺手再来搅一下碗里的巧克力和黄油,耶。
Right, the chocolate and the butter has almost melted.
好了,巧克力和黄油差不多都融化了。
Inside 2 bowls, put in the large one 6 egg white.
准备两个碗,往大碗里打入6个鸡蛋的蛋清,
In the small one I'm going to put in 4 egg yolks. Blop!
小碗里我们打入4个鸡蛋的蛋黄,啪!
Again, you do it. I'm going to put the rest of the egg white, another 1 to make 6.
再来,剩下的蛋清都打进去,再打一个就六个了。
Right, this is caster sugar, which I will put 30g of sugar in with the egg yolks and another 20g in with the egg white. So there it goes.
好了,这里有一些细砂糖,我们往蛋黄里倒入30g砂糖,剩下的20g倒入蛋清里。
Whisky whisky whisky whisky time.
搅搅搅搅搅的时间到了。
You want to be making cream, but do not over do it.
我们要把蛋黄打成浆,但也不要打太过了。
I'm going to go straight to the egg white now. Going to be nice and thick.
我们现在来搅拌蛋清,蛋清打出来会又浓稠又漂亮。
If you don't want to use this or don't want to use a fork,
如果你不想用这种打蛋器或者用勺子打的话,
just get one of those machines that goes...In seconds.
直接用自动的好了,呜呜呜呜呜,分分钟的事儿。
Yes, have to be about this thick. You can't really see that it's thick. So you have to do this. ..Coocoo!
得打到这个程度,其实也看不出来是多稠,那大家可以这样子来检验,咯~咯。
Now turn off the gas to get it cooler a little bit.
现在我们关火,等巧克力稍微凉一下。
That's cool enough, you can see I've got my hands underneath.
我们已经晾得差不多了,我的手这么放在下面都没事。
So I'm going to put in the egg yolk with the sugar inside. Fantastic.
现在我们把带糖的蛋黄倒进去,漂亮。
I just want the margret with the eggs. Beautiful. You have to fold it, not mix it. Look at the way I'm folding it. Look at that.
漂亮,我们要做的是给它这样来回往上翻,不是搅拌,大家注意看我翻的手法,看呐
Then you start to put it all in. Half cup, quarter cup, full cup, please yourself.
现在我们往杯子里装,半杯,四分之一杯,满杯,你爱怎么来怎么来。
Ah a little bit goes on the side!
啊,流到外面了!
Those bubbles of the egg whites went straight in then lift. So it's incredible, delicious dark chocolate. What a treat.
蛋清会冒泡,还会膨胀,做出来就会非常漂亮非常美味。
It goes straight into the oven. Temperature 180 for ten minutes.
放入烤箱,180℃烤10分钟。
In the meantime let's give them a twist. You need 3 tangerines, slice it.
这个时候我们需要加点儿别的花样,准备三个橙子,切成片。
Put the pan on, make sure it's non stick.
准备好不粘锅
Maple syrup, just a couple of tablespoons.
倒入枫蜜,几勺就好。
You get the tangerines, squeeze them all inside.
取半个橙子,把橙子挤到锅里。
I need a star anise, nice big one.
我们还需要八角,一个又大又完整的八角。
Then get a slice inside.
接下来把橙子片儿放进去
Little touch of cinnamon.
再撒少量肉桂粉,
Every time you do this, you remove off the gas, turn them around.
翻面的时候记得把锅端开。
Look at that, they start to change colour and caramelise. It's done! Turn it off.
快看,橙子已经变色了,好了,关火。
Look at that, they're ready! This is fantastico.
快看,已经烤好了。超赞。
Tangerine, star anise, maple syrup. Little bits of tangerine leaves.
橙子,带有八角和枫蜜风味的橙子,再来点儿橙子树的树叶点缀一下。
Little touch of cinnamon, just a little touch of salt, to give it that lift.
再筛点儿肉桂粉,一丢丢盐,提提味儿。
Mmm! So soft and delicious. It's still moist.
嗯,超丝滑,超美味,还很润。
It tastes so good!
太!好!吃!了!
So lovely people of Food Tube, this is my chocolate pudding with a twist,
好啦,美食频道可爱的朋友们,这就是我们的花样巧克力布丁啦,
hope you do it. Please do subscribe to watch many more video.
希望大家也能动手做起来,大家记得订阅频道观看更多视频哦。
I love chocolate, the world loves chocolate!
我爱巧克力,我们都爱巧克力。
If you want to indulge in more chocolate, then don't forget to watch the ultimate chocolate on Drinks Tube.
如果大家想了解更多巧克力食谱,不要忘了观看“饮品频道”的终极巧克力视频。
We all love Drinks Tube and Food Tube and Gennaro Contaldo Tube!
爱饮品频道,爱美食频道,也爱我的频道。
Promise me you're going to make it because it tastes so delicious and enjoy it.
大家答应我,一定要做一下这个补丁,因为实在是太好吃了,请大家慢用。
What can I say, I love you all. Arrivedeci!
我还能说什么呢?爱你们,再见。
This recipe has been adapted from my book, Two Greedy Italians.
本期食谱选自我的作品《两个好吃的意大利佬》
If you want to see the recipe just click on the link.
快点击链接查阅食谱吧。