Come on, man. Let's go. Let me see a little bit.
来孩子们,让我看看你们的绝活。
One, two. One, two, three. One, two, three. Oh, yeah. Come on. Come on, boy. Yeah.
一二,一二三,一二三。棒极了!棒极了!
One, two, three. Yeah, come on, boy. Yeah. One, two, three, four.
一二三。太酷了!一二三四。
Ohh. Nice. Yeah. Let's go, boy. Yeah. Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta. That's nice. Touch him.
棒极了!太棒了!Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta。太棒了!打他。
Come on, baby. Let him have something. Yeah!
太酷了!让他打你。耶!
Yeah! I like that, man. Let me see that. Let me see that. Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta.
耶!我喜欢这个!让我试试。Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta。
Let me take this watch off, man. Let me get some of that. Let's go.
让我把手表摘了。让我也来试试,开始。
No, no. Oh, where you going to?
不不不,你去哪?
Oh, I don't need no gloves. These gloves ain't going to fit, man.
我不需要手套。手套不太适合我。
No, these. They do. They ain't going to fit me.
这些不行。你能戴上。它们不合适孩子。
Look at my hands. What you doing?
看看我的手。你要干嘛?
Messing around with me? I'm the champ.
你们要在这儿捣蛋?我可是冠军。
The champ is here! The champ is here!
冠军在此!冠军在此!
Ooh! Let's go. Come on, man. Let me get loose.
好了,开始吧!
Let me go. Hold tight, hold tight, hold tight. Let me slip on over here.
来吧,等一下,等一下。等我戴上它。
Come on, man. Let me get nice with it.
来吧孩子。看看我的。
Come on, man. Let me get some.
来吧,看我的。
Swing at my head. Swing at my head.
朝我的头打,朝我的头打。
Yo! I was nice. Used to be nice. I used to be nice. Boy, I'm so tired right now.
哟!我曾经是非常出色的拳击手,非常出色。哦,累死我了。
Boy. Come lay down on the coach if you're sleepy.
天啊,如果你困了可以在沙发上躺一会。
Boy, come on over here. I want to see you do something else, too.
过来孩子们。我想让你们展示点别的。
So, fellas, check this out.
朋友们,看这个。
We got us a little gym over here.
小型健身房。
Let's go on and do a little work.
走,去展示身手吧。
Yeah. Okay, fellas. So what we going to do first?
好,接下来我们先做什么?
The pull-up bar. We going to do pull-ups.
向上引体。我们要做引体向上。
Come on. Let's go. Here. Let's turn around this way.
好吧,动起来。让我们转过身来。
Can't reach it. You can't reach it? Lift me up.
爬不上去。你爬不上去?帮我放上去。
You doing it wrong.
你做错了。
Huh? You got your feet on the ground. You cheated. I didn't have my feet on the ground. Yes, you did.
什么?你脚落地了。你犯规了。我没有。你有。
If you was on your bar, you had your feet on the ground. You get on your bar. You was doing it like this. I was not doing like that.
你才是脚着地的那个。你上去。你刚才这么做来着。我没有这么做。
You stay on your bar.
你上去。
Okay, so what we doing next?
那么,我们接下来做什么?
The jump rope. Boy.
跳绳。天啊。
You not tired now.
你休息好了吧。
We doing 20. You doing 20. You, too. 20 seconds.
我们做20个。你做20个。你也是!20秒。
Yeah, my rope too short. Ready, set, go. Go. 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
好的,我的绳子太短了。好了吗,开始。20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1。
Here, come on over here and let me show you something. Let me show you what this is right here.
来过来,我给你们看样东西。看看这是什么。
Sit down over here.
坐下来。
That right there, see, this is where you get, put in some serious work.
坐在这里,你们要真正地了解一些事情。
Oh, don't look bored.
哦,别显得那么无聊。
This is where you get educated about the game of boxing. Unh-unh.
这里是你们了解拳击的地方。恩恩。
This is where you sit down on a bench.
你现在坐在长椅上。
And you get lazy. You get lazy?
你偷懒了。你偷懒了?
Yeah, you get lazy on the bench.
你们在长椅上偷懒。
That's why I brought you over here, so you could see what it's like. I'm not getting lazy! So you don't get lazy.
我带你们过来,是让你们看看偷懒是怎么样的。我没偷懒!这样你们才不会偷懒。
This is where lazy people sit.
这儿是懒人坐的地方。
Then if you're saying this is where lazy people sit, you're sitting on it.
你说这是懒人坐的,那你现在就坐在上面。
You're lazy. I'm not lazy. I'm,I'm coaching. I'm coaching.
你偷懒。我没有。我是教练,教练。
Here, man. They told me.
他们告诉我说,
I bet you sit down now.
这回你们该坐下了吧。
Now, Uh-huh. Now, if you sit down, you get ice cream. I done.
现在,谁坐下,谁有冰激凌吃。我坐下了。
Yeah, that's what I thought. One more time, for Daniel and Steven!
这是我想要的。为丹尼尔和史蒂芬鼓掌!