手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

整娃行动之我们送给孩子的奇葩礼物

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Last week...I issued a challenge...I ask the parents of America to pull a little holiday trick on their children.

上周 我发起了一个挑战 我让父母过节的时候整一下自己的熊孩子们
We did this on holloween with candy and got a lot of response to it.
我们万圣节的时候用糖果做过这种事 并且反响很大
So we did it again. This time for Christmas. I asked parents to tell their kids
所以我们又做了一次 这次是圣诞节 我让父母告诉自己的孩子
that they were gonna let them open one present a few weeks early .
他们可以提前几周打开他们的礼物
But instead of a good present, I said
但我让父母们别放那些熊孩子们钟意的礼物
Put something the kids won't like in the box and then upload a vedio of that
而放一些他们绝对不会喜欢的礼物在盒子里
toYutube labled "hey Jimmy Kimmel, I gave my kids a terrible present"
再拍一个视频上传到Youtube 注明“嗨 Jimmy Kimmel 我给了我孩子一个奇葩礼物”
And a lot of people did do this and they did give their kids terrible presents.
结果 真的有很多家长这样做了 给了孩子很‘别致’的礼物

And a lot of the kids surprisingly reacted poorly to that.

而且让我惊讶的是 好多孩子居然不喜欢那些礼物
What is it? Your gift, Charlie. I don't want this.
看着这是什么?你的礼物 查莉 我不想要这个
Oh. What is it? An old banana.
噢 看 这是啥?一根坏了的香蕉
An old banana? Isn't that exciting? No.
一根坏了的香蕉?哇 难道你不觉得很惊喜吗?不
What are you doing? Pushing it! Ok.......
你在干嘛呢?我要把它挤出来!呃呃好吧……
Wow. A battery and an onion! What's wrong? Her don't want an onion.
噢!居然是一节电池跟一个洋葱诶!咋啦?她不想要洋葱
Did you smell your onion? Here, smell it! I don't want to smell it.
你闻过你的洋葱没?快 闻一下!我不想闻
Eggs....eggs.. Open it! A hotdog. What is that?
鸡蛋……鸡蛋……快打开看看!一个热狗 那是什么?
I got a……a girl activity book with stickers. I'm not a girl!
我的居然是一……一本带贴纸的女生手工图册!我不是女孩儿好么!
Me......I'm not a boy. I'm not a boy either.
我……我也不是男生啊!我也不是男生
It's the worst present ever. What is this?!
天 这是我收到过最糟的礼物了 是个什么?
Merisa, what do you tell me all the time about my cooking?
美丽莎 你记得你是怎么评价我做的东西的吗?
I love it. You love my cooking, so I made you something.
我很喜欢 对啊 你说你喜欢我做的东西 所以我专门给你做的
Then why is it like.......a sanwich that's like that.
但为什么它长成这样……三明治也不是酱紫的啊
You should appreci.....I appreciate ...I ...
你应该感…感 我很感谢……我……
I..I heard getting us a present but
我…我只是听说是给我们一个礼物 但……
I didn't know it would be like that. Yes...A sandwich...oh my.
但没想到礼物是酱紫的 一个三明治…我…的…天…
I love your cooking when you cook...... like.... dinners.
我喜欢吃的是…比如…你…晚餐…时做的东西
Like hot pockets...or..buffalo wings..something like that. Not just a sandwich.
比如HOT POCKETS 布法罗鸡翅 像这些 而不仅仅是个三明治
I don't want to eat off of it.
我不想吃这个
so Merisa, so you don't want that peanut butter jelly sandwich?
所以 美丽莎 你是不想吃这块花生酱果冻三明治了是吧?
I will eat it! I will eat it!
我会把它吃掉的!我会吃掉它!
Open it up! You don't want that for Christmas?
快打开看看!难道你不喜欢这个圣诞礼物么?
oh..you stinking parents! Take this back!
喔 坏老爸!快把它拿回去!
Take this back where? This is yours. I want a refund!
拿回哪儿去?这是你的啊!我!要!退!货!
It's a happy sandwich! Isn't that what you asked for?
看呐!是个笑脸三明治诶!难道不是你想要的吗?
No. I asked for a toy. What did you say about Santa?
不是 我要的是玩具 你刚才说圣诞老人啥?
You put me along an naughty list!! Why?
你当我傻么?! 为什么?
You just gave me a stupid Hello Kitty shirt.
你居然给了我一件傻*的HELLO KITTY的衣服
What did you get Jasden?
杰登 你得到的是什么啊?
Some blackbeans cheese and a wolf house pan.
哇 一些黑豆奶酪和一个华夫饼平底锅诶!
What's in there? A potatohead.
里面是什么?一个土豆
Oh you got Mr. Potatohead. They are all from Santa.
哇 你的得到了一个土豆先生!都是圣诞老人送给你们的哦
They are not. Santa did not have those things.
才不是呢!圣诞老人才没有这些烂玩意儿呢!
You...I saw you went out of the car at garage. Don't did it with the name of Santa claus.
是你…我看到你从车库里出来的 别都赖在圣诞老人身上
Are you upset? En.. You stupid parents!
你不开心啦?嗯哼!你们这些笨家长!
Oh.I hate you! I hate you all!! What I got?! Ponies?!
啊!我恨你!我恨你们!我的是个啥?!玩具小矮马?!!
That was your great grandpa's hammer. I got ponies?!
那是你曾祖父的锤子 我的居然是小矮马?!
That's nice. What's wrong?
礼物都不错啊 你们怎么了?
You are not excited about your presents? I got ponies.
你们不喜欢自己的礼物么?我的是小矮马
I don't want ponies. They are gir..they are for girls.
我不想要小矮马 我觉得太女孩…那应该是给女孩子的
Guys...And mine is a stupid book.
大家 我的是一本该死的书……
We thought really hard about what to get you this year.
我们真的想了很久今年该给你们准备什么礼物
Well, you didn't do a very good job.
那看来你们还是没想到位
It's the worst present I've ever had. A stand pot?
这是我收过最差劲的礼物了 一个电水壶?!
Charlis, What did you get? A cloth book.
Charlis 你得到的是什么?一本服装杂志……
Maryo, what did you get? I don't know!
梅奥 你呢?鬼知道这是个什么玩意儿!
It's a visible fence for your dog.
那是给你的狗狗准备的栅栏
She would say that I'm a joke.
她会觉得我就是个笑话的
(I think you will lose....)Well Jimmy Kimmel told me to do it.
(我觉得你们会失去……)不怪我 是吉米·坎莫尔让我这么做的
We'll tell him suck mom balls. Noted.
那就让他去吃屎吧 我记下来了哦
Let me say. If Santa gives that kid anything, he is fired.
我现在宣布 如果今年圣诞老人给那个孩子送了任何礼物 他就被开除了!
He's done. He will have no credibility any more.
他就拜拜了!从此以后我对他的信任统统清零!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stinking ['stiŋkiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 发恶臭的;非常讨厌的;烂醉如泥的 v. 散发出

 
credibility [.kredi'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 可信,确实性,可靠

 
response [ri'spɔns]

想一想再看

n. 回答,响应,反应,答复
n. [宗

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
challenge ['tʃælindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 挑战
v. 向 ... 挑战

 
visible ['vizəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可见的,看得见的
n. 可见物

 
fence [fens]

想一想再看

n. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术
n. 买卖赃物的人<

 
hammer ['hæmə]

想一想再看

n. 锤,榔头
vi. 锤击,反复敲打

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。