Who, who is he to you?
他跟你什么关系?
Why, why is he calling? What is this big secret?
他干嘛打电话来 有什么不可告人的
You seemed to be discussing with some...
你们好像在讨论一些
Druggie burn-out?
什么关于瘾君子的事情
You don't come home
昨晚凌晨两点
last night until 2 in the morning,
你才回家
you don't tell me where you been.
你也没跟我说去了哪
You spent the entire night in the bathroom, Walt.
你一整夜都呆在卫生间里 沃特
Tell me what's going on with you.
告诉我 你到底怎么了
Don't you think you owe me that?
你不觉得该给我个解释吗
Who's this Jesse Pinkman to you?
这个杰西·平克曼到底跟你什么关系
He sells me pot.
他卖大麻给我
He sells you... pot?
他卖 大麻给你
Marijuana, yeah.
是的 大麻
Not a lot.
也没多少
I mean, I don't know.
我是说 我也不知道
I kinda like it.
我还挺喜欢的
Are you out of your mind?
你脑子进水了吗
What were you, like 16 years old?
你多大了 还是16岁吗
Your brother-in-law is a DEA agent.
你连襟就是缉毒局的
What is wrong with you?
你到底怎么回事?