So now what do we do?
那我们现在做什么
You keep asking me that
你老问我
like you think I have some answer.
好像我心里有底似的
- Well, you gotta do something! - We!
你总得做点什么吧 是我们
We have got to do something, and I am open to suggestions.
我们得做点什么 我愿意听听你的建议
Man, uh-uh, okay, this whole thing was your deal!-Don't you dare
伙计 整件事都是你搞出来的 你怎么能
put that on me!
赖到我头上呢
You brought those guys out there,
是你把这些人带出来
this is your responsibility.
全是你的错
Like I came to you, begging to cook meth.
说的像是我找到你 求着给你制毒似的
"Oh, hey! Nerdiest old dude I know,
像我跟你说 书呆子老伙计啊
you wanna come cook crystal please."
你想来做点儿纯冰毒吧
"I'd ask my diaper-wearing granny,
我得问问我那穿着纸尿裤的奶奶
but her wheelchair wouldn't fit in the RV."
可是她的轮椅进不了旅行车