I sure as hell I'm looking for any reason not to.
我一直在找不杀你的理由
I mean, any good reason at all.
哪怕一点也行
Sell me.
忽悠我吧
Tell me what it is.
回答我刚才那个问题
I guess I'd start off by promising that,
我想应该先向你保证
if you let me go, I won't come after you.
如果你放我走 我不会来追杀你
That you'd be safe.
你会平安没事
I guess I'd say what happened between us...
我想说我们之间发生的一切
never happened.
就当从没发生过
And what's best for both parties is we forget all about it.
我们把这事忘得一干二净 对大家都有好处
But you know that anybody in my situation
但你觉得谁会在这种情况下
Would make promise like that?
做这样的承诺?
And though in my case they happen to be true,
就算有
you'd never know for sure.
你也不能确信真假
So what else can I tell you?
我还能跟你说什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But you gotta convince me.
但是你得说服我
And you're going nowhere until you do.
不然的话你哪都别想去