Hey, you're go, you're gonna flood it, man.
你会把车子沉到河里的 伙计
I'm not gonna flood it. She's not going to flood, all right?
我不会把车沉到河里的 它不能沉 懂吗
We're just gonna stay positive, right?
我们得乐观点 明白吗
We're gonna clean up this mess. And you, start.
我们要收拾好这烂摊子 希望能发动起来
Damn it. See? You flooded it.
该死的 看见没 车子已经进过水了
All right. All right. You know what?
好吧 好吧 你知道吗
The RV is going to start now.
车子会发动起来的
The RV is going to start right now.
车子会马上发动起来的
It's gonna start and we're gonna
发动起来以后
drive it over to your house.
我们就开去你家
- My house? - Yes. Your house.
我家 对 你家
We're gonna drive it over there and park it overnight.
我们把它开过去停一个晚上
And then tomorrow... - No, man, not my house!
然后明天一早 不行 不能去我家
Shut up!
闭嘴
After we finish cleaning up this mess,
收拾好这烂摊子后
We will go our separate ways.
你走你的阳关道 我过我的独木桥
Our paths will never cross.
从此井水不犯河水
And we will tell this to no one.
天知地知你知我知
Understood?
明白吗
Oh, what, I can talk now?
我现在能说话了吗
Fine.
好吧
That goes double for me.
你都已经替我说完了