Take all my loves, my love, yea, take them all;
把我的所爱者夺走吧,全都夺走,
What hast thou then more than thou hadst before?
且看你是否比从前多添了朋俦?
No love, my love, that thou mayst true love call;
爱呵,你找不到别的什么爱可称为真爱,
All mine was thine before thou hadst this more.
我所爱者原是你的,即便此前你未曾到手。
Then if for my love thou my love receivest,
那么,假如你为爱我而夺走我的爱,
I cannot blame thee for my love thou usest;
我岂能责怪你为爱我而将我的爱消受。
But yet be blamed, if thou thyself deceivest
但假如你自己骗自己,铁了心品味
By wilful taste of what thyself refusest.
你不愿接受的活儿,我就真想骂你个够。
I do forgive thy robbery, gentle thief,
姑且原谅你的窃行,你这来头不小的小偷,
Although thou steal thee all my poverty;
尽管你把我的全部家当统统掳走。
And yet, love knows, it is a greater grief
然而爱是明白的:忍受爱的屈从俯就
To bear love's wrong than hate's known injury.
要比忍受恨的公开伤害更令人忧愁。
Lascivious grace, in whom all ill well shows,
可人的风流啊,连你的恶行都成了美德,
Kill me with spites; yet we must not be foes.
咬杀我吧,但我们绝不成为冤家对头。