I remember that speech that Martin Luther King gave.
我记得马丁路德金做的演讲
That was one of the most inspiring speeches I,I've ever heard.
那是我听过的最鼓舞人心的演讲
I come to say to you this afternoon...
我今天下午来很你谈
Took me right out of my seat.My wife was with me.
带我走出座位 我的妻子和我一起
We both had the same experience.
我们都拥有相同的经历
It will not be long. It was interesting, he,
不会久远了 这很有趣
in that speech, he talked about truth forever on the scaffold,
他在绞刑台上讲着永恒的真理
long forever on the throne, but that scaffold sways the future.
王权永固 但绞刑台会动摇未来
Well, he was going to be dead in six months,but that scaffold did sway the future.
他会在六个月内死去 但绞刑台会动摇未来
My wife was more active than I was,but I was 100% with her mentally.
我的妻子比我更加积极 但我心里百分百支持她
I was just working a little more on my own investments.
我只处理自己很小一部分投资
But it didn't make a difference what we were gonna do with the money after we made it.
但做了那些并没有什么改变
I thought I would pile it up over the years then she would unpile it in terms of running a,one very large foundation.
我认为我会积累几年 然后她会为了运营一个很大的基金而分开
And I was particularly good at compounding money,and therefore society would benefit by waiting.
我很擅长组合资产 所以社会会因等待而获利
I was genetically blessed with certain wiring
我在基因上被赋予了这样的天赋
that's very useful in a highly-developed market system
这在有很多筹码的高速市场系统中很有用
where there's lots of chips on the table, and you know, I happen to be good at that game.
你知道 我很擅长那种游戏