It was a pretty silly way to behave,as Warren has recounted in retrospect.
沃伦在回忆中说 这是很愚蠢的行为
One of the reasons Warren is successful is he's brutal in appraising his own past.
沃伦成功的原因之一 他评价自己的过去时总是非常残忍
He wants to identify misthinkings and avoid them in the future,
他想要确定错误的想法并在将来避免
but it was an accident that he chose Berkshire Hathaway.
但他选择伯克希尔哈撒韦却是一场意外
If the chairman hadn't tried to cheat him out of an eighth,
如果主席不骗他拿出那八分之一
there wouldn't have been any Buffett- Berkshire Hathaway history.
就不会有巴菲特的伯克希尔哈撒韦这段历史
If you're emotional about investment,you're not going to do well.
如果你投资时情绪化 你就没法做好
You may have all these feelings about the stock.
你对股票可能有种种情感
The stock has no feelings about you.
而股票不会对你有情感
Looking back,it's interesting,that tender offer
回忆过去 非常有趣 那份要约
I didn't realize it, but it,it happened about five days after my dad had died
我不明白 但是 但是那发生在我父亲去世五天后
and whether that had affected me or not, I don't know.
我不知道那是否对我有影响
Do you remember your last conversation with your father?
你记得和你父亲最后的对话吗
Yeah, but I don't want to talk about it.
记得 但是我不想谈它
I think it just sobered him and hurt him,but...Warren soldiers on.
我想这让他清醒并伤害了他 但是 沃伦挺住了