Damn, dude,she burned you.
擦咧 哥们儿 她活剥了你哟
Oh.
噢
No, hipster.
不 潮男
Do not think we're on the same team. We have nothing in common.
不要以为我们是一边的 我们根本没共同点
I wear knit hats when it's cold out.
姐只有天冷的时候才戴毛线帽
You wear knit hats'cause of coldplay.
而你戴它是因为酷玩乐队(耍酷装忧郁)
You have tattoos to piss off your dad.
你弄纹身是想惹恼你老爸
My dad doesn't know he's my dad.
而我爸都不知道有我这么个女儿
And finally...
最后一点
You think...
你觉得
This is the sound that gets you service.
这个声音能让你得到服务
I think...
我觉得
This is the sound that dries up my vagina.
这个声音会让我性冷淡
The other waitress disappeared, the Russian one.
那个俄罗斯服务生哪里去了
We need horseradish.
我们要辣根酱
Please.
谢谢
That, ladies, is how you treat a waitress.
这个 小姐们 才是对待服务生的正确态度