Hello?
您好
-Max, phone! -No!
-麦克斯 有电话 -别接
What are you doing?
你干嘛啊
Never answer the wall phone!
永远别接墙上的电话
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Only two people call the wall...
只有两种人会打这个电话
collection agencies and the landlord,
讨债公司还有
looking for the original tenant whose name is on the lease!
催债的房东
-Hang up. Quick! -Too late.
-那快挂掉吧 -来不及了
I've got to man up and face it.
我还是鼓起勇气装男人来面对吧
Hello?
喂
This is what collection agency?
你是哪间讨债公司来着
No, my granddaughter Max is not here. She died.
不 我孙女麦克斯不在 她死了
On her deathbed, she said it was the stress
临终前 她还说她是被债主
of being constantly harassed by creditors.
长期的骚扰给逼死的
That's juvenile.
弱爆了
Give me the phone.
电话给我
Hi. So sorry about that.
你好 刚才真是不好意思
What's the issue exactly?
到底什么事来着
Well, I'm sure she has every intention...
我敢保证她有打算...
Well, you're a doody head.
你脑子里装屎了吧
Never answer the wall.
永远不要接这电话
But what are you gonna do about it?
可你打算怎么解决
You can't just keep lying to collection agencies.
总不能一直骗讨债公司吧
You have to pay your bills.
总归得付账单的
I have a system.
我有个机制
I pay everyone five dollars a week...
每个债主每周还五块钱
just enough to keep them from freaking out.
刚好让他们免于抓狂
It's the methadone-clinic banking system.
这叫美沙酮疗法还债版