Service, service, service,
服务 服务 服务
service, service, serv...
服务 服务 服务
You heard your bro. Service him.
你也听见你兄弟说啥了 快服务他呀
Oh, crushed!
被调戏了呢
Hey, you'd better be careful,
讲话最好小心点
'cause I can give you a run for your money.
我可能害你损失钱哦
I don't have any money.
反正我都没钱
Well, with a body like that, you don't need any.
有这么好的身材 你不需要挣钱
Oh! Ba-bam!
妙
Did you actually think that was a good line,or is that what you do
你是真觉得这台词不错 还是你就是那种
so the check gets paid by Richie Rich?
跟着富二代蹭吃喝的马屁精啊
Hold on. Who said I was rich?
打住 谁说我有钱了
-Let me see your Hands. -What...
-让我看看你的手 -干嘛
Looking to see if I have poor-people calluses?
看看我有没有穷人的老茧吗
No, I wanted to see how big your penis is.
不 我只是想看你鸡鸡有多大
With hands that size, you better be rich.
只有这种大小 没点钱还怎么混呀