Thank you. Please.
谢谢 请坐
I put a great deal of thought into what you've all asked me.
我慎重考虑了你们的要求
I challenged myself to keep an open mind.
要求自己保持开放的心态
And my decision is, I will not run for president.
最终我决定 不参与总统竞选
Look, they're thinking it's too good to be true, and it is.
听着 他们觉得这事儿太美 不像真的 但的确是真的
I lied in the Oval Office before, and I didn't wanna take the chance this time.
我在总统办公室撒过谎 这次我不再心存侥幸
It's too big a deal to jinx myself.
事关重大 我不会给自己找麻烦
At nine o'clock tonight, I will announce to the nation my decision.
今晚九点 我会向全国宣布我的决定
What's the catch?
条件是什么
I wanted us to meet here in this room for a reason.
我约在这间屋子开会是有原因的
For the past five months, my team has sat at this very table developing American Works.
过去的五个月 我的团队一直在这张桌子边 开发“美国工作”项目
You know how much the program means to me, and I want it to mean as much to you.
你们知道这个项目对我有多重要 我希望你们像我一样重视它
So there is a catch.
果然是有条件的
No. An opportunity.
不 是一个机会