Some call me "nature".
有人称我为自然
Others call me "mother nature".
有人称我为大自然母亲
I've been here for over 4 and a half billion years.
我存在已经超过45亿年了
22,500 times longer than you.
比你年长22500倍
I don't really need people, but people need me.
我确实不需要人类 但是人类需要我
Yes, your future depends on me.
是的 你的未来取决于我
When I thrive, you thrive.
当我繁荣的时候 你也繁荣
When I falter, you falter or worse.
当我摇摇欲坠的时候 你也摇摇欲坠或者更糟
But I've been here for eons.
但是我长久以来都会在这里
I have fed species greater than you and I have starved species greater than you.
我曾经养了比你更加重大的物种 我也曾饿死了一些比你更加重大的物种
My oceans, my soil, my flowing streams, my forests.
我的海洋 我的泥土 我那流淌的小溪 我的森林
They all can take you or leave you.
他们都能够接纳你也能弃你不顾
How you choose to live each day,whether you regard
你选择如何过每一天 你尊重
or disregard me doesn't really matter to me.
或者不尊重我 对我毫无影响
One way or the other, your actions will determine your fate.
不管怎样 你的行动必将决定你的命运
Not mine, I am nature.
而不是我的命运 我是自然
I will go on. I am prepared to evolve.
我就一直存在 我已经准备好进化
Are you?
你呢