手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 视频训练课程 > 大自然说话 > 正文

第7期:我是海洋Ocean

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I am the ocean.

我是海洋
I'm water.
我是水
I'm most of this planet,
我组成了这个星球的大部分
I shaped this.
我打造了这个星球的形状
Every stream, every cloud and every raindrop
每条溪流 每朵云彩 每滴雨水
It all comes back to me.
终将回归我的怀抱
One way or another,
不管怎样
every living thing here needs me.
这儿的每个生物都需要我
I'm the source,
我就是源泉
I'm what they crawled out of.
是我孕育了他们
Humans, they're not different.
人类 他们也没有什么不同
I don't owe them a thing.
我什么都不欠他们
I give, they take.
我给予 他们索取
But I can always take back.
但是我总能拿回来
That's just the way it's always been.
这是自然法则
It's not their planet anyway, never was, never will be.
这不是他们的星球 以前不是 以后也不是
But humans, they take more than their share.
但是人类索取的总比他们分享的要多
They poison me, then they expect me to feed them.
他们污染我 还期待我养育他们
But that doesn't work that way.
但是这样肯定行不通
If humans want to exist in nature with me,
如果人类还想和我一起共存在这星球上
and off of me.
不被我吞噬
I suggest they listen close. I'm only gonna say this once.
我建议他们仔细听 我只讲一次
If nature isn't kept healthy, humans won't survive, simple as that.
如果不能保证自然的健康 人类就无法生存 就是这么简单
I mean, I could give a damn with or without humans,
不管人类存不存在 我都不会在意
I'm the ocean,
我是海洋
I cover this entire planet once.
我曾经覆盖了整个地球
And I can always cover it again.
我也可能将它再次覆盖
That's all I have to say.
我只想说这么多

重点单词   查看全部解释    
source [sɔ:s]

想一想再看

n. 发源地,来源,原始资料

 
poison ['pɔizn]

想一想再看

n. 毒药,败坏道德之事,毒害
vt. 毒害,

 
planet ['plænit]

想一想再看

n. 行星

 
stream [stri:m]

想一想再看

n. (人,车,气)流,水流,组
v. 流动,

 
survive [sə'vaiv]

想一想再看

vt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。