Claiming your twenties is one of the simplest, yet most transformative things you can do
你的20多岁是极简单却极具变化的时期之一
for work, for love, for your happiness,
你20多岁的时光决定了你的事业 爱情
maybe even for the world.
幸福甚至整个世界
This is not my opinion,
这不是我的观点
these are the facts.
这些是事实
We know that 80 percent of life's most defining moments take place by age 35.
我们知道人生80%的决定性时刻在35岁前发生
That means that eight out of ten of the decisions and experiences and "Aha" moments that make your life what it is
那意味着十分之八能决定你人生的决定 经历和那些顿悟的时刻
will have happened at your mid-thirties.
将在30岁中旬前出现
People who are over fourty don't panic this crowd is gonna be fine, I think.
40多岁的人别慌张 你们没问题的
Um, we know that the first 10 years of a career has an exponential impact on how much money you are going to earn.
呃 我们知道 头10年的职业生涯对今后的收入有很大的影响
We know that more than half of Americans are married,
我们知道超过一半的美国人在30岁的时候已婚
or are living with or dating your future partner by thirty.
或在和他们今后的伴侣同居或交往
We know that the brain caps off its second and last growth spurt in your twenties,
我们知道大脑在20多岁的时候结束了第二次也是最后一次发育高峰
as it rewires itself for adulthood,
之后它就开启成人模式
which means, that whatever it is you want to change about yourself,
这意味着 不论你想改变你的什么
now it's the time to change it.
现在就是时候