And after the show, another counselor came up to me and asked Have you ever thought of acting? You're good at that.
演出结束后 另一位指导来问我你有没有想过演戏?你有这方面的天分哦
So, when I got back to Fordham that fall, i got there I changed my major once again, for the last time.
当我秋天回到佛罕大学时再一次更改了我的专业 最后一次换专业
And in the years that followed, just as that woman prophesied I have traveled the world.
在后来的岁月中 就像那位老妇人预见的那样我周游了世界
And I have spoken to millions of people through my movies Millions who... Up till this day, couldn't see me...
通过电影 和上百万人进行了沟通当然 直到今天 他们都没有真正见过我本人
Who up till this day, I couldn't see while I was talking to them.
直到今天他们都没有真正看到我本人我虽然和他们"沟通"了
And they couldn't see me they're gonna see the movie.
他们也没真正看过我因为他们只是看到了电影里的我
They couldn't see the real me But I see you today.
而不是真正的我但今天我亲眼看到你们
And I'm encouraged by what I see And I'm strengthened by what I see.
而且我为我看到的感到鼓舞我从我看到的里面感到了力量
And I love what I see one more page, then i'll shut up.
我对我看到的很是喜欢还差完最后一页 我就可以闭嘴了
Let me conclude with this one final point actually the president kinda brought it up.
让我用这最后一点来结束其实校长前面也已经提到
Has to do with the movie Philadelphia here She stole my material.
这跟电影《费城往事》有关她一定偷看了我的稿子
Many years ago I did this movie called Philadelphia We filmed some of the scenes right here on campus.
很多年前 我出演了《费城往事》这部电影有些场景就是在这个校园拍摄的