手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 远离尘嚣(第5级) > 正文

远离尘嚣(MP3+中英字幕) 第9章:芭丝谢芭遇到一位英俊的士兵(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • The young man was not pretending now, as he looked at Bathsheba's beautiful, excited face.
  • 这个年轻人看着芭丝谢芭美丽、激动的面庞,不无真情地说。
  • 'Can it be true, that you love me? You have seen so little of me! Please take it back! '
  • "你爱我,这会是真的吗?你根本就没见过我几次!请你把这块表拿回去!"
  • 'Well then, I'll take it, 'he said, 'because it's all I have to prove that I come of good family.
  • "既然如此,我就不给你了,"他说,"它是证实我出身高贵的唯一的东西。
  • But will you speak to me while I'm in Weatherbury?
  • 我在威瑟伯里这段时期你会跟我讲话吗?
  • Will you let me work in your fields? '
  • 你会让我在你的地里干活吗?"
  • 'Yes! Or no, I don't know! Oh, why did you come and disturb me like this! '
  • "会的!也许不会,我不知道!唉,你为什么要来这样打扰我呢!"
  • 'Perhaps, in setting a trap, I've caught myself.
  • "也许是为了设陷阶,我把自己陷住了。
  • Such things sometimes happen. Goodbye, Miss Everdene! '
  • 这种事情有时也会发生。再见,伊芙丁小姐!"
  • Blushing and almost crying, Bathsheba hurried home, whispering to herself,
  • 芭丝谢芭红着脸,差不多都要哭了,匆忙回到了家。她低声自语着,
  • 'Oh what have I done? What does it mean?
  • "唉,我都干了些什么?这意味着什么?
  • I wish I knew how much of what he says is true!
  • 我希望我知道他说的有多少是真话!"


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

The young man was not pretending nowas he looked at Bathsheba's beautifulexcited face.

这个年轻人看着芭丝谢芭美丽、激动的面庞,不无真情地说。
'Can it be truethat you love meYou have seen so little of mePlease take it back'
"你爱我,这会是真的吗?你根本就没见过我几次!请你把这块表拿回去!"
'Well thenI'll take it'he said'because it's all I have to prove that I come of good family.
"既然如此,我就不给你了,"他说,"它是证实我出身高贵的唯一的东西。
But will you speak to me while I'm in Weatherbury
我在威瑟伯里这段时期你会跟我讲话吗?
Will you let me work in your fields'
你会让我在你的地里干活吗?"
'YesOr noI don't knowOhwhy did you come and disturb me like this'
"会的!也许不会,我不知道!唉,你为什么要来这样打扰我呢!"
'Perhapsin setting a trapI've caught myself.
"也许是为了设陷阶,我把自己陷住了。
Such things sometimes happen. GoodbyeMiss Everdene'
这种事情有时也会发生。再见,伊芙丁小姐!"
Blushing and almost cryingBathsheba hurried homewhispering to herself
芭丝谢芭红着脸,差不多都要哭了,匆忙回到了家。她低声自语着,
'Oh what have I doneWhat does it mean
"唉,我都干了些什么?这意味着什么?
I wish I knew how much of what he says is true
我希望我知道他说的有多少是真话!"

重点单词   查看全部解释    
trap [træp]

想一想再看

n. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车
v. 设

 
disturb [dis'tə:b]

想一想再看

v. 扰乱,妨碍,使 ... 不安

联想记忆
setting ['setiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。