手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 远离尘嚣(第5级) > 正文

远离尘嚣(MP3+中英字幕) 第9章:芭丝谢芭遇到一位英俊的士兵(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • 'Well, no-that is, I've heard Liddy say they do, but…'She paused.
  • "不,我只听利蒂说过人们都这么说,可是……"她不说了,
  • She had never intended to become involved in this kind of conversation with the soldier,
  • 她根本没想过跟这个士兵谈论这个,
  • but somehow he had trapped her into replying.
  • 是他设计让她回答这个问题。
  • Thank you for helping the men with the hay, she continued.
  • "谢谢你帮着割草,"她接着说。
  • 'But please don't speak to me again. '
  • "别再跟我讲话了。"
  • 'Oh Miss Bathsheba! That's too hard! I won't be here long.
  • "欧,芭丝谢芭小姐!这太不近人情了!我在这儿呆不了多久。
  • I'm going back to the army in a month. '
  • 我一个月后就要回军队去。"
  • 'But you don't really care about a word from me, do you?
  • "我说话对你根本无所谓,不是吗?"
  • 'I do, Miss Everdene. Perhaps you think it's foolish of me to want just a "good morning",
  • "不,伊芙丁小姐,我只听一声'早安'就满足了,
  • but you have never loved a beautiful woman like yourself, as I do. '
  • 也许你觉得这样很傻,但你从未像我一样爱上一个你这样漂亮的女人。"
  • 'But you only saw me the other night!
  • "可你只是那天晚上才见到我!
  • I don't believe you could fall in love so fast.
  • 我不信你这么快就会爱上我。
  • I won't listen to you any more.
  • 我不想听你再说下去。
  • I wish I knew what time it was.
  • 我希望我知道现在几点了。
  • I've spent too much time with you.
  • 我跟你呆的时间太长了。"
  • 'Haven't you got a watch, miss? I'll give you one, '
  • "你没表吗,小姐?我给你一块,"
  • and he handed her a heavy gold watch.
  • 他递给她一块沉甸甸的金表。
  • 'That watch belonged to a nobleman, my father, and is all the inheritance I have. '
  • "这块表属于一个贵族,我的父亲,是我继承的全部财产。"
  • 'But Sergeant Troy, I can't take this!
  • "托伊中士,我不能要这块表!
  • It's your father's, and so valuable! 'said Bathsheba, horrified.
  • 这是你父亲的,而且如此珍贵!"芭丝谢芭惊恐地说。
  • 'I loved my father, true, but I love you more. '
  • "我爱我的父亲,这不假,可我更爱你。"


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

'Well,no-that is,I've heard Liddy say they do,but…'She paused.

"不,我只听利蒂说过人们都这么说,可是……"她不说了,
She had never intended to become involved in this kind of conversation with the soldier,
她根本没想过跟这个士兵谈论这个,
but somehow he had trapped her into replying.
是他设计让她回答这个问题。
Thank you for helping the men with the hay, she continued.
"谢谢你帮着割草,"她接着说。
'But please don't speak to me again. '
"别再跟我讲话了。"
'Oh Miss Bathsheba!That's too hard!I won't be here long.
"欧,芭丝谢芭小姐!这太不近人情了!我在这儿呆不了多久。
I'm going back to the army in a month. '
我一个月后就要回军队去。"
'But you don't really care about a word from me,do you?
"我说话对你根本无所谓,不是吗?"
'I do,Miss Everdene. Perhaps you think it's foolish of me to want just a "good morning",
"不,伊芙丁小姐,我只听一声'早安'就满足了,
but you have never loved a beautiful woman like yourself,as I do. '
也许你觉得这样很傻,但你从未像我一样爱上一个你这样漂亮的女人。"
'But you only saw me the other night!
"可你只是那天晚上才见到我!
I don't believe you could fall in love so fast.
我不信你这么快就会爱上我。
I won't listen to you any more.
我不想听你再说下去。
I wish I knew what time it was.
我希望我知道现在几点了。
I've spent too much time with you.
我跟你呆的时间太长了。"
'Haven't you got a watch,miss?I'll give you one,'
"你没表吗,小姐?我给你一块,"
and he handed her a heavy gold watch.
他递给她一块沉甸甸的金表。
'That watch belonged to a nobleman,my father,and is all the inheritance I have. '
"这块表属于一个贵族,我的父亲,是我继承的全部财产。"
'But Sergeant Troy,I can't take this!
"托伊中士,我不能要这块表!
It's your father's,and so valuable!'said Bathsheba,horrified.
这是你父亲的,而且如此珍贵!"芭丝谢芭惊恐地说。
'I loved my father,true,but I love you more. '
"我爱我的父亲,这不假,可我更爱你。"

重点单词   查看全部解释    
intended [in'tendid]

想一想再看

adj. 故意的,有意的;打算中的 n. 已订婚者 v.

联想记忆
hay [hei]

想一想再看

n. 干草

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
sergeant ['sɑ:dʒənt]

想一想再看

n. 中士,巡佐,军士 (法庭或议会等地的)警卫官

 
valuable ['væljuəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 贵重的,有价值的
n. (pl.)贵

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。