手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 远离尘嚣(第5级) > 正文

远离尘嚣(MP3+中英字幕) 第10章:芭丝谢芭坠入情网(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Bathsheba's feelings were almost too much for her to control,
  • 芭丝谢芭无法控制自己的感情,
  • and she sat down suddenly in the grass.
  • 她跌坐在草地上。
  • 'I could have died, 'she whispered.
  • "我差点没了命,"她低声说。
  • 'You were perfectly safe, 'Troy told her.
  • "你绝对安全,"托伊对她说。
  • 'My sword never makes a mistake. I must leave you now.
  • "我的剑不会出半点差错。现在,我得走了。
  • I'll keep this to remind me of you. '
  • 这个我得留着,好让我想着你。"
  • He bent to pick up the curl of hair, which he put carefully in his pocket, next to his heart.
  • 他弯腰拎起那绺头发,仔细地放到衣袋里,紧贴着他的心口。
  • She was not strong enough to say or do anything.
  • 她仍然软得说不出话,动弹不得。
  • He came closer, bent again,
  • 他走近她,俯下身来,
  • and a minute later his red coat disappeared through the grass.
  • 他的红上衣马上就消失在草丛里了。
  • Bathsheba blushed guiltily and tears rolled down her face.
  • 她负疚地脸红了,流下了眼泪。
  • In that minute Troy had kissed her on the lips.
  • 就在这一刻,托伊吻了她的双唇。
  • Determined, independent women often show their weakness when they fall in love,
  • 自主强干的女人坠入情网时,往往会暴露出自身的弱点。
  • and Bathsheba had very little experience of the world, or of men.
  • 芭丝谢芭不谙世事,也不了解男人,
  • It was as difficult for her to see Troy's bad qualities, which he kept carefully hidden,
  • 因此她很难看到托伊精心掩藏的坏品质,
  • as to admire Gabriel Oak's good ones, which were not all obvious at first sight.
  • 也就无法欣赏盖伯瑞尔·奥克的好品质,况且这种好的品质在初识时并不明显。
  • One evening a few days later, Gabriel went to find his mistress.
  • 几天后的一个晚上,盖伯瑞尔去找他的女主人。
  • He knew that she was falling in love, and had decided to warn her of the mistake she was making.
  • 他知道她在恋爱,于是决定告诫她,她正在犯错误。
  • He found her walking along a path through the fields.
  • 他找到她时,她正在田间的一条小路上散步。
  • 'I was worried about your walking alone, miss, 'he said.
  • "你一个人散步,我挺替你担心,小姐,"他说。
  • 'It's rather late, and there are some bad men in the area. '
  • "天很晚了,这一带可是有那么几个坏蛋哪!"
  • He was hoping to introduce Troy's name as one of the 'bad men'.
  • 他是想引出托伊的名字,把他归在"那么几个坏蛋"里。
  • 'I never meet any, 'said Bathsheba lightly.
  • "我一个也没碰见,"芭丝谢芭轻声说。
  • Gabriel tried again. 'Farmer Boldwood will be taking care of you in future, of course. '
  • 盖伯瑞尔重新试探。"将来伯德伍德农场主就会照料你了。"
  • 'What do you mean, Gabriel? '
  • "你什么意思,盖伯瑞尔?"
  • 'Well, when you and he are married, miss, as everybody expects.
  • "我是说,你和他结婚以后,小姐。大家都这样想。
  • You've let him court you, after all. '
  • 总归是你让他向你求婚的呀。"
  • 'Everybody is wrong, Gabriel. I didn't promise him anything.
  • "大家都想错了,盖伯瑞尔。
  • I respect him, but I won't marry him. '
  • 我什么也没答应他,我尊重他,可我不会嫁给他的。"
  • 'I wish you had never met that young Sergeant Troy, miss, 'he said sadly.
  • "你真不该见那个年轻的托伊中士,小姐。"他哀伤地说。
  • 'He's not good enough for you. '
  • "他可不大能配得上你。"
  • 'How dare you say that! He's of good family, and well-educated! 'replied Bathsheba angrily.
  • "你怎么敢这样说呢!他家境好,又受过良好的教育。"芭丝谢芭生气地回答道。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Bathsheba's feelings were almost too much for her to control,

芭丝谢芭无法控制自己的感情,
and she sat down suddenly in the grass.
她跌坐在草地上。
'I could have died,'she whispered.
"我差点没了命,"她低声说。
'You were perfectly safe,'Troy told her.
"你绝对安全,"托伊对她说。
'My sword never makes a mistake. I must leave you now.
"我的剑不会出半点差错。现在,我得走了。
I'll keep this to remind me of you. '
这个我得留着,好让我想着你。"
He bent to pick up the curl of hair,which he put carefully in his pocket,next to his heart.
他弯腰拎起那绺头发,仔细地放到衣袋里,紧贴着他的心口。
She was not strong enough to say or do anything.
她仍然软得说不出话,动弹不得。
He came closer,bent again,
他走近她,俯下身来,
and a minute later his red coat disappeared through the grass.
他的红上衣马上就消失在草丛里了。
Bathsheba blushed guiltily and tears rolled down her face.
她负疚地脸红了,流下了眼泪。
In that minute Troy had kissed her on the lips.
就在这一刻,托伊吻了她的双唇。
Determined,independent women often show their weakness when they fall in love,
自主强干的女人坠入情网时,往往会暴露出自身的弱点。
and Bathsheba had very little experience of the world,or of men.
芭丝谢芭不谙世事,也不了解男人,
It was as difficult for her to see Troy's bad qualities,which he kept carefully hidden,
因此她很难看到托伊精心掩藏的坏品质,
as to admire Gabriel Oak's good ones,which were not all obvious at first sight.
也就无法欣赏盖伯瑞尔·奥克的好品质,况且这种好的品质在初识时并不明显。
One evening a few days later,Gabriel went to find his mistress.
几天后的一个晚上,盖伯瑞尔去找他的女主人。
He knew that she was falling in love,and had decided to warn her of the mistake she was making.
他知道她在恋爱,于是决定告诫她,她正在犯错误。
He found her walking along a path through the fields.
他找到她时,她正在田间的一条小路上散步。
'I was worried about your walking alone,miss,'he said.
"你一个人散步,我挺替你担心,小姐,"他说。
'It's rather late,and there are some bad men in the area. '
"天很晚了,这一带可是有那么几个坏蛋哪!"
He was hoping to introduce Troy's name as one of the 'bad men'.
他是想引出托伊的名字,把他归在"那么几个坏蛋"里。
'I never meet any,'said Bathsheba lightly.
"我一个也没碰见,"芭丝谢芭轻声说。
Gabriel tried again. 'Farmer Boldwood will be taking care of you in future,of course. '
盖伯瑞尔重新试探。"将来伯德伍德农场主就会照料你了。"
'What do you mean,Gabriel?'
"你什么意思,盖伯瑞尔?"
'Well,when you and he are married,miss,as everybody expects.
"我是说,你和他结婚以后,小姐。大家都这样想。
You've let him court you,after all. '
总归是你让他向你求婚的呀。"
'Everybody is wrong,Gabriel. I didn't promise him anything.
"大家都想错了,盖伯瑞尔。
I respect him,but I won't marry him. '
我什么也没答应他,我尊重他,可我不会嫁给他的。"
'I wish you had never met that young Sergeant Troy,miss,'he said sadly.
"你真不该见那个年轻的托伊中士,小姐。"他哀伤地说。
'He's not good enough for you. '
"他可不大能配得上你。"
'How dare you say that!He's of good family,and well-educated!'replied Bathsheba angrily.
"你怎么敢这样说呢!他家境好,又受过良好的教育。"芭丝谢芭生气地回答道。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sergeant ['sɑ:dʒənt]

想一想再看

n. 中士,巡佐,军士 (法庭或议会等地的)警卫官

 
bent [bent]

想一想再看

bend的过去式和过去分词 adj. 下定决心的,弯曲的

联想记忆
curl [kə:l]

想一想再看

n. 卷曲,卷发,年轮,漩涡,[足]曲线球
v

 
obvious ['ɔbviəs]

想一想再看

adj. 明显的,显然的

联想记忆
oak [əuk]

想一想再看

n. 橡树,橡木

 
sword [sɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 剑,刀

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
independent [indi'pendənt]

想一想再看

adj. 独立的,自主的,有主见的
n. 独立

联想记忆
weakness ['wi:knis]

想一想再看

n. 软弱

 
determined [di'tə:mind]

想一想再看

adj. 坚毅的,下定决心的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。