It's nighttime.The ship's moved by some terrible power, at a terrific speed.
夜深了 小船被某种可怕的力量飞速地推动着
Though it's imperceptible in the darkness,I have an intuition that we're headed towards a shore.
尽管伸手不见五指 我仍能感觉到我们正向海岸冲去
No one else seems to be aboard the vessel and I I'm kinny aware of my aloneness.
船上没有其他人 我感到一阵强烈的孤独
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space were it not that I have bad dreams.
若不做那些噩梦 即使困于核桃壳内 我也可自命为无限疆域之帝王
I reckon it's the speed that's strange to me,I'm used to going a deliberate pace.
我猜我所诧异的是船的速度 因为我一直很从容不迫
I should spare you Mary,I shouldn't tell you my dreams.
我应该体谅你 玛丽 不应该和你讲我的噩梦
I don't want to be spared if you aren't!And you spare me nothing.
我希望能为你分忧 再说你也没体谅过我
Perhaps it's it's the assault on Wilmington port.
或许这象征着 威尔明顿港的战斗
You dream about the ship before a battle, usually.How's the coconut?
你总会在战役之前梦到小船 头疼怎么样了
Beyond description.Almost two years, nothing mends.Another casualty of the war.
说不上来 快两年了 没一点好转 我也算是战争的受害者
Who wants to listen to a useless woman grouse about her carriage accident?I do.Stuff!
谁会乐意去听 一个没用的老婆子抱怨一场车祸呢 我愿意 拉倒吧