I will not be thinking about a policy I promoted.
我不会去回忆我推行过哪些政策.
I will not be thinking about the speech I gave.
我不会去回忆我进行过什么演讲.
I will not be thinking the Nobel prize I received.
我不会去回忆我获得过诺贝尔奖.
I will be thinking about that walk I took with my daughters.
相反 我会回忆同女儿一起散步的时光.
I'll be thinking about a lazy afternoon with my wife.
我会回忆同妻子共度的慵懒午后.
I'll be thinking about sitting around the dinner table and.
我会回忆一家人坐在餐桌周围.
Seeing them happy and healthy and knowing that they were loved.
大家快乐 健康 家中充满了浓浓爱意.
And I!ll be thinking about whether I did right by all of them.
我会去想 我有没有正确对待家人.
So be a good role model, set a good example for that young brother coming up.
当一个好的榜样 为我们的后辈树立一个好榜样.
If you know somebody who's not on point, go back and bring that brother along.
如果你看到某人失足了 回过头拉那位兄弟一把.
Those who've been left behind, who haven't had the same opportunities we have.
那些落后的人 那些没有我们这样机会的人.
They need to hear from you.
他们需要以你为参照.
You've got to be engaged.
你需要做好榜样.
On the barbershops, on the basketball court, at church.
不管是在理发店 篮球场 还是在教堂.
Spend time and energy and presence to give people opportunities and a chance.
花时间和精力 为其他人提供机会.
Pull them up, expose them, support their dreams.
拉他们一把 发现他们 支持他们的梦想.
Don't put them down.
不要打压他们.
We've got to teach them just like what we have to learn.
我们应该教他们 我们所学到的这些.
What it means to be a man.
做一个男人意味着什么.
To serve your city like Maynard Jackson.
像梅纳德.杰克逊一样服务于城市.
To shape the culture like spike lee.
像斯派克.李一样影响文化.
To be like Chester davenport.
像切斯特.达文波特.
One of the first people to integrate the university of Georgia law school.
是佐治亚大学法学院种族隔离后的第一批黑人.
When he got there, nobody would sit next to him in class.
他到那里时 没人愿意上课坐他旁边.
But Chester didn't mind.
但切斯特并不介意.