Uh, how does this door work? I'm gettin'outta here.
啊呀,这门怎么开?我要在这里下车。
Did you see him that time?
你看到他了吗?
No, no, I didn't see him that time and personally, mister, I don't expect never to see him.
没有,没有,我没有看到他,先生,不仅是我 个人没有看到他,我永远也不想看到他。
All I want to do is go on living. I don't see how I will live very long, driving with you.
我唯一想做 的就是继续活下去。可是继续搭你的车,我看也活不久了。
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't, I,I don't know what came over me. Please, don't go.
哦,抱歉,我不知道究竟是怎么一回事。求求你,别走。
So, if you'll excuse me.
我先走了。
You can't go. Listen, how would you like to go to California?
你不能走。听我说,你想不想到加利福尼亚州?
I'II drive you to California.
我载你到加利福尼亚州好不好?
Seein'pink elephants all the way?
一路上头昏眼花,看到什么人?
No, Uh,uh, thanks just the same.
不,啊呀,谢啦!
Listen, please, just,just one minute, Please.
听我说,求求你,只要一分钟,求求你。
You know what I think you need, big boy, not a girlfriend,just a good dose of sleep.
你知道吗?大男孩,我觉得目前你最需要的不是女朋友,是好好睡一觉。
Please!
求求你!
There, I got it now.
好了,总算下了车。
No, you can't go! Please, come back.
不要,你不要走!求求你,回来。
Get your hands off me, do you hear? Get your hands off!
把你的手放开,听到没?把手放开!