Under here we can actually see the imprint of quite a large creature,
在这下方我们能亲自看到 某种相当大生物的痕迹
at least the size of your hand.
至少有你手那么大
This is Dickinsonia and it has got the finer segments that you can actually believe.
这是迪克逊水母 您可以看见他更小的细节。
Once you get the right angle,
一旦调好角度
you can actually see the details of its body segments.
就会看见它身体各个部分的细节
there are about 3 there.There is another one there.
那儿还有3只 那儿另外还有1只
It was like it was impress there yesterday.
彷佛是昨天才印上的
Every little detail was preserved.
所有微小细节都完好
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
Dickinsonia can grow to over a meter long.
它能够长到超过一米长
it is thought that they lived on the sea floor
人们认为他们生活在海底
soaking up nutrients through their skin.
用皮肤吸收养分
Here for the first time we're seeing life that's becomes multi-celled large.
在这里我们首次见证了多细胞生物
These are the creatures that gave rise to life that we know today.
今日的生物 正是从他们发展演化而来
For two billion years,
在20亿年的时间里
our planet had been dominated by stromatolites
我们的世界被微生物统治
Now complex, multi-celled life exploded into many new shapes and sizes。
复杂的多细胞生命爆发出许多新的生物 他们有不同的体型和尺寸