Creating space, time, matter, our universe itself.
产生了空间、时间、物质和宇宙本身
First, it's the size of a subatomic particle.
起初只有亚原子大小
The tiniest traction of a second later
在电光火石间
it's big enough to hold in the palm of your hand
它就变得和手掌一样大
Moments later, it's the size of the Earth.
不久之后,变得和地球一样大
Today, the light from the Big Bang is still spreading out
大爆炸发出的光线,现在仍在向外传播
You can hear it as a radio hiss
你可以通过无线电噪音听到
See it as television static.
从电视上出现的雪花点看到
All the wonders we've seen on our journey
我们沿途看到的一切奇观
are sparks flying out from the Big Bang.
都是大爆炸喷出的火花
Galaxies, stars, planets
星系、恒星、行星
all cosmic debris
所有都是宇宙残片
We go forward through time
我们乘着冲击波
riding the blast wave
顺着时间前进
Until we reach another cooling cinder
直到我们抵达在另一个旋转于大爆炸余晖中
swirling in the afterglow of the Big Bang.
冷却的余烬
We're back where we started
回到我们出发的地方
Home.
我们的地球
Only now can we really know it.
只有现在我们才真正清楚
Smaller, more fragile than we ever imagine
地球比我们想像的更小,更脆弱
Destined to die swallowed by a dying sun
最终会被将死的太阳吞噬
But we shouldn't despair. We should rejoice
但是我们不应该绝望,而要感到欢欣鼓舞
We've managed to experience the wonders of the universe
我们已经经历了宇宙的奇观
We should celebrate our achievements
我们就应该庆祝我们的成就
and enjoy our moment in the sun
去享受阳光下的每一刻