手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:戒烟的各种方法

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • This is it. I'm quitting smoking for good.
  • 这方法可行。我烟戒的很好。
  • Good for you. Are you going cold turkey?
  • 这对你有好处。你要坚持到底吗?
  • No, I tried that, but it didn't work.
  • 不,我以前也尝试过,但没有效果。
  • I craved cigarettes too much.
  • 我还是过于渴望香烟。
  • How about nicotine gum? Have you tried that?
  • 尼古丁口香糖怎么样?你试过吗?
  • Yes, but I didn't like the side effects. It irritated my throat.
  • 是的,但我不喜欢它的副作用。让我的喉咙不舒服。
  • That's too bad. I suppose you've tried nicotine patches, too?
  • 太糟了。我想你也尝试过尼古丁贴片了吧?
  • Yes, I have. I became addicted to the patches and couldn't wean myself off of them.
  • 是的,我当然试过了。我对贴片上瘾而且根本无法戒掉。
  • I just traded one addiction for another.
  • 我的瘾从一个转到了另一个。
  • And electronic cigarettes?
  • 电子香烟呢?
  • They only made me want to smoke a real cigarette.
  • 他们只让我想抽真正的香烟。
  • They were no help at all.
  • 一丁点帮助也没有。
  • So, what now?
  • 那现在该怎么办?
  • I'm going to try hypnosis.
  • 我要试试催眠疗法。
  • I hear that it works for some people.
  • 我听说对一些人有效。
  • And if that doesn't work?
  • 如果对你没用怎么办?
  • The last resort is acupuncture.
  • 最后手段就是针灸疗法。
  • Some people say that's effective for quitting smoking.
  • 有些人认为那对戒烟非常有效。
  • If you say so.
  • 如果你这么说的话。
  • Sometimes the cure is truly worse than the disease!
  • 有时药物真的比疾病还更严重!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲加强难度还请移步《地道美语听力播客(快速版)》

Lisa:This is it. I'm quitting smoking for good.

丽莎:这方法可行。我烟戒的很好。
Michael:Good for you. Are you going cold turkey?
迈克尔:这对你有好处。你要坚持到底吗?
Lisa:No, I tried that, but it didn't work.
丽莎:不,我以前也尝试过,但没有效果。
I craved cigarettes too much.
我还是过于渴望香烟。
Michael:How about nicotine gum? Have you tried that?
迈克尔:尼古丁口香糖怎么样?你试过吗?
Lisa:Yes, but I didn't like the side effects. It irritated my throat.
丽莎:是的,但我不喜欢它的副作用。让我的喉咙不舒服。
Michael:That's too bad. I suppose you've tried nicotine patches, too?
迈克尔:太糟了。我想你也尝试过尼古丁贴片了吧?

Lisa:Yes, I have. I became addicted to the patches and couldn't wean myself off of them.

丽莎:是的,我当然试过了。我对贴片上瘾而且根本无法戒掉。
I just traded one addiction for another.
我的瘾从一个转到了另一个。
Michael:And electronic cigarettes?
迈克尔:电子香烟呢?
Lisa:They only made me want to smoke a real cigarette.
丽莎:他们只让我想抽真正的香烟。
They were no help at all.
一丁点帮助也没有。
Michael:So, what now?
迈克尔:那现在该怎么办?
Lisa:I'm going to try hypnosis.
丽莎:我要试试催眠疗法。
I hear that it works for some people.
我听说对一些人有效。
Michael:And if that doesn't work?
迈克尔:如果对你没用怎么办?
Lisa:The last resort is acupuncture.
丽莎:最后手段就是针灸疗法。
Some people say that's effective for quitting smoking.
有些人认为那对戒烟非常有效。
Michael:If you say so.
迈克尔:如果你这么说的话。
Sometimes the cure is truly worse than the disease!
有时药物真的比疾病还更严重!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
unpleasant [ʌn'pleznt]

想一想再看

adj. 使人不愉快的,讨厌的

 
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的

 
patch [pætʃ]

想一想再看

n. 补丁,小片
vt. 修补,补缀

 
nicotine ['nikəti:n]

想一想再看

n. 尼古丁

联想记忆
effective [i'fektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有效的,有影响的

联想记忆
turkey ['tə:ki]

想一想再看

n. 土耳其
turkey
n. 火

联想记忆
wean [wi:n]

想一想再看

vt. 给(婴儿)断奶,戒掉

联想记忆
addiction [ə'dikʃən]

想一想再看

n. 沉溺,上瘾

 
resort [ri'zɔ:t]

想一想再看

n. (度假)胜地,手段,凭借
vi. 诉诸,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。