凡妮莎:一夜之间我的电脑怎么了?
This can't be my computer.
这不可能是我的电脑。
Reza:It is. The tech guys installed a new operating system on all of the computers after hours.
雷扎:这就是你的电脑。技术人员给所有电脑安装了新的操作系统,这是几小时前的事了。
Vanessa:But my desktop looks completely different.
凡妮莎:但我的桌面看起来完全不同。
Where is the menu bar? I don't know how to open any of my applications.
菜单栏在哪里?我不知道如何打开我的应用。
Reza:You'll have to get used to a completely different user interface.
雷扎:你必须尽快适应一种完全不同的用户界面。
It's been completely revamped.
这个系统经历了翻天覆地的变化。
Vanessa:But I had the old operating system customized with special settings.
凡妮莎:但是我原先的操作系统有特殊设置。
Reza:Well, those settings are gone.
雷扎:嗯,那些设置都没有了。
You'll have to start over.
你得重新开始。
Vanessa:I don't even know where to begin.
凡妮莎:我不知道从哪里开始。
Reza:With this new operating system, you're supposed to navigate around using those icons.
雷扎:这款新的操作系统让你使用这些图标进行导航。
They're supposed to make multitasking easier by allowing you to minimize and maximize applications more quickly.
通过更快的最小化和最大化应用程序,你的多任务操作应该更为简单。
Vanessa:How can that be when I don't know what any of the icons represent?
凡妮莎:我都不知道图标代表什么这该如何是好?
Reza:Search me. Here's one of the tech guys now.
雷扎:点击搜索我。这是其中一位科技人员。
You can ask him all your questions.
你可以问他你所有的问题。
Vanessa:I only have one.
凡妮莎:我只有一个问题。
Reza:Only one?
雷扎:只有一个?
Vanessa:Yes. Can he restore my old operating system?
凡妮莎:是的。他能恢复我的旧操作系统吗?