手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:制作汤和炖菜

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Mmm, something smells good.
  • 嗯,什么闻起来好香。
  • Hey, put down that lid!
  • 嘿,把锅盖盖上!
  • Sorry, I just wanted to see what you're making.
  • 对不起,我只想看看你在做什么。
  • I'm making chicken soup.
  • 我在做鸡汤。
  • I'm really in the mood for a hearty stew.
  • 这锅丰盛的炖菜勾起了我的馋虫。
  • There's nothing more appetizing on a cold day than a good stew.
  • 没什么比大冷天吃美美的炖菜更让人充满食欲了。
  • Right, well, this is a simple chicken soup with a clear stock and vegetables.
  • 是啊,这就是清汤熬煮简简单单的鸡汤,再配以蔬菜。
  • All you would have to do is thicken the soup and let it simmer a little longer.
  • 你必须做的就是让汤汁变浓,并且小火慢煨再久一点。
  • Then, presto! You have a stew.
  • 然后,很快!你的炖菜就做好了。
  • I get it. You're partial to thick soups, but I feel like making a simple chicken soup.
  • 我懂了。你偏爱浓汤,但我就是想做道简单的鸡汤。
  • I don't have time to cook a stew in a slow cooker, which is how I usually make it, not in a pot.
  • 我可没时间用慢炖锅久煮,我通常连锅都不用。
  • All right, all right.
  • 好吧,好吧。
  • Oh, a nice puree or bisque would be nice too.
  • 哦,一道浓汤或浓菜汤也不错。
  • Doesn't a chowder sound good right now?
  • 杂烩浓汤听起来是不是很不错呢?
  • I could really go for a nice bowl of chowder.
  • 我真想来碗杂烩浓汤。
  • Fine, we'll have chowder for dinner tomorrow.
  • 好吧,我们明天晚饭就做杂烩浓汤。
  • Really?
  • 真的吗?
  • Yes, and it'll be the best chowder you've ever tasted-that comes out of a can.
  • 是的,这会是你品尝过最好的杂烩浓汤,我会用罐头做。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
夏洛特:嗯,什么闻起来好香。
Mohamed:Hey, put down that lid!
默罕默德:嘿,把锅盖盖上!
Charlotte:Sorry, I just wanted to see what you're making.
夏洛特:对不起,我只想看看你在做什么。
Mohamed:I'm making chicken soup.
默罕默德:我在做鸡汤。
Charlotte:I'm really in the mood for a hearty stew.
夏洛特:这锅丰盛的炖菜勾起了我的馋虫。

There's nothing more appetizing on a cold day than a good stew.
没什么比大冷天吃美美的炖菜更让人充满食欲了。
Mohamed:Right, well, this is a simple chicken soup with a clear stock and vegetables.
默罕默德:是啊,这就是清汤熬煮简简单单的鸡汤,再配以蔬菜。
Charlotte:All you would have to do is thicken the soup and let it simmer a little longer.
夏洛特:你必须做的就是让汤汁变浓,并且小火慢煨再久一点。
Then, presto! You have a stew.
然后,很快!你的炖菜就做好了。
Mohamed:I get it. You're partial to thick soups, but I feel like making a simple chicken soup.
默罕默德:我懂了。你偏爱浓汤,但我就是想做道简单的鸡汤。
I don't have time to cook a stew in a slow cooker, which is how I usually make it, not in a pot.
我可没时间用慢炖锅久煮,我通常连锅都不用。
Charlotte:All right, all right.
夏洛特:好吧,好吧。
Oh, a nice puree or bisque would be nice too.
哦,一道浓汤或浓菜汤也不错。
Doesn't a chowder sound good right now?
杂烩浓汤听起来是不是很不错呢?
I could really go for a nice bowl of chowder.
我真想来碗杂烩浓汤。
Mohamed:Fine, we'll have chowder for dinner tomorrow.
默罕默德:好吧,我们明天晚饭就做杂烩浓汤。
Charlotte:Really?
夏洛特:真的吗?
Mohamed:Yes, and it'll be the best chowder you've ever tasted-that comes out of a can.
默罕默德:是的,这会是你品尝过最好的杂烩浓汤,我会用罐头做。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
lid [lid]

想一想再看

n. 盖,眼睑
vt. 给 ... 装盖子

 
appetizing ['æpitaiziŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 开胃的,促进食欲的 =appetising

 
thicken ['θikən]

想一想再看

v. 变浓,使 ... 厚,变为复杂

 
stew [stju:]

想一想再看

n. 炖汤,焖,烦恼 v. 炖汤,焖,忧虑

联想记忆
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
stock [stɔk]

想一想再看

n. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜

 
partial ['pɑ:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 部分的,偏袒的,偏爱的
n. 泛音

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。