手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 名人传记 > 名人传记之李小龙 > 正文

《名人传记》之我是李小龙31:终极格斗迷

编辑:kahn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Jon Jones, look, guys like this
  • 乔恩·琼斯 对于他们这样的人
  • it's important for them to have this kind of confidence
  • 拥有此种自信十分重要
  • I don't look at it as if I'm hurting my opponent, my enemy.
  • 我并不认为我在伤害我的对手 我的敌人
  • It's like we're brothers painting this picture together.
  • 我们更像共绘一副画的兄弟
  • It helps them, until of course, it doesn't
  • 这能帮助他们 直到有一天
  • which, as we know historically always happens
  • 那一天总会到来的
  • where they run into that guy
  • 他们也会遇到高手
  • where "Oh.This isn't fun."
  • 发现"挨打一点都不有趣"
  • "This is reality. You can get hurt in there."
  • 事实就是这样 上赛场总会受伤
  • What happens is after several years of that
  • 真正的痛苦在于多年之后
  • it takes its effect, you know?
  • 伤病的后遗症开始发作
  • Like when I had to go take my neurological
  • 就像我 开始去神经科看病
  • and my hands were going
  • 双手乏力
  • and I couldn't remember where I parked my car in the morning.
  • 时常忘记早上在哪停的车
  • It should be regulated.
  • 规则是必须的
  • There should be judges and medical staff there.
  • 裁判和医护人员也是必须的
  • You don't wanna see people get injured.
  • 你不会想看见有人受伤
  • I think my father from a pure martial arts interest
  • 我认为父亲 出于对于武术
  • and combat interest standpoint
  • 和格斗纯粹的热爱
  • would have loved to watch the UFC.
  • 一定喜欢看终极格斗冠军赛
  • I believe that Bruce Lee was a huge fight fan.
  • 我相信李小龙一定是终极格斗迷
  • He'd have been jumping out of his seat
  • 他肯定会与我们一样跳下座位
  • getting as excited as any of us.
  • 激动不已
  • I think he'd have been proud
  • 我觉得他对于被称作综合搏击之父
  • to be called the father of mixed martial arts.
  • 一定颇感自豪
  • OK.There's people out there, they got it.
  • 很多人都认可这种说法


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Jon Jones, look, guys like this it's important for them to have this kind of confidence I don't look at it as if I'm hurting my opponent, my enemy.

乔恩·琼斯,对于他们这样的人拥有此种自信十分重要,我并不认为我在伤害我的对手,我的敌人。

It's like we're brothers painting this picture together.It helps them, until of course, it doesn't which, as we know historically always happens where they run into that guy where "Oh.This isn't fun."

我们更像共绘一副画的兄弟。这能帮助他们,直到有一天,那一天总会到来的,他们也会遇到高手,发现"挨打一点都不有趣"

"This is reality. You can get hurt in there."

事实就是这样 上赛场总会受伤

What happens is after several years of that it takes its effect, you know?

真正的痛苦在于多年之后,伤病的后遗症开始发作

Like when I had to go take my neurological and my hands were going and I couldn't remember where I parked my car in the morning.

就像我开始去神经科看病,双手乏力,时常忘记早上在哪停的车

It should be regulated.There should be judges and medical staff there.You don't wanna see people get injured.

规则是必须的,裁判和医护人员也是必须的。你不会想看见有人受伤。

I think my father from a pure martial arts interest and combat interest standpoint would have loved to watch the UFC.

我认为父亲出于对于武术和格斗纯粹的热爱,一定喜欢看终极格斗冠军赛

I believe that Bruce Lee was a huge fight fan.He'd have been jumping out of his seat getting as excited as any of us.

我相信李小龙一定是终极格斗迷,肯定会与我们一样跳下座位,激动不已。

I think he'd have been proud to be called the father of mixed martial arts.

我觉得他对于被称作综合搏击之父,一定颇感自豪。

OK.There's people out there, they got it.

很多人都认可这种说法

重点单词   查看全部解释    
combat ['kɔmbət]

想一想再看

n. 争斗,战斗
vt. 打斗
vi

联想记忆
opponent [ə'pəunənt]

想一想再看

n. 对手,敌手,反对者
adj. 敌对的,反

联想记忆
martial ['mɑ:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 军事的,战争的

联想记忆
confidence ['kɔnfidəns]

想一想再看

adj. 骗得信任的
n. 信任,信心,把握

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。