相关专题:
ACT II
Right this way, Mr. and Mrs. Stewart. 走这边 ,Stewart先生和太太。
Well, it's small, but clean. 噢 ,它是小了点 ,但是干净。
Clean? You call this clean? 干净?这样算干净?
Have a nice stay. 希望你们住得愉快。
Thank you. I don't believe this. 谢谢。我简直不敢相信。
Well, it isn't the Watermill Inn, 算了 ,这不是Watermill Inn ,
but let's get a look at the view. 但让我们来瞧一瞧景色。
How is the view? 景色怎么样?
Great, if you enjoy looking at a parking lot. 好得很,假如你喜欢看一个停车场的话。
Well, maybe we'll see the view in the morning. 好了, 也许我们可以在早晨看风景。
Right now, we should clean up this room. 现在,我们应当清理一下房间。
Sorry, Marilyn. 对不起,Marilyn 。
Why should you be sorry? 你何必说对不起呢?
Well, the rain, the room, the view of the parking lot. 唉,这雨,这房间,这停车场的景色。
It isn't the way I hoped it would be. 这不是我所盼望的。
Stop blaming yourself. 别责备你自己了。
After all, we're here, we're alone, we're together. 毕竟,我们来到这儿了,我们又单独在一起了。
And I love you. Isn't that enough? 我爱你。难道这还不够?
It is for me, 对我来说当然足够,
but I wanted this weekend to be special for you. 但我希望这个周末对你来说很特别。
It is special. Happy anniversary. 确实很特别。结婚周年快乐。
It's still raining. I want to play tennis. 仍然在下雨。我想打网球。
I want some breakfast. 我想吃早餐。
Let's call room service and order a nice breakfast, 让我们打电话给房间服务部订一份可口的早餐,
and then we'll figure out what to do today. 然后我们再决定今天做些什么。
Right. Would you give me room service, please? 好。请接房间服务部,可以吗?
I beg your pardon? Oh, I see. 你说什么? 噢,我明白了。
They don't have room service at Old Country Inn. Old Country Inn没有早餐服务部。
Well, let's go down to the coffee shop. 哦,那我们下去咖啡厅吧。
They don't have a coffee shop. 他们也没有咖啡厅。
We can get our meals at Mrs. Montefiore's down the road. 我们可以沿大路走到Montefiore太太的旅馆去吃。
That's OK, honey. 没有关系的,亲爱的。
I love walking in the rain. 我喜欢在雨中散步。
Oh, you're being a really good sport about this, Marilyn, 噢,在这件事情上,你倒变成一个看得很开的人,Marilyn,
but I think we should face the truth. 但我认为我们应面对现实。