手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 品牌英语听力 > 走遍美国 > 正文

走遍美国:第1集 Linden Street 林登大街46号 ACT I

编辑:alex   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart. I'm a photographer.
  • 对不起,我叫Richard Stewart。 我是一位摄影师。
  • May I take a picture of you and your little boy?
  • 我可以为你和你的小男孩儿拍一张照片吗?
  • What's it for?
  • 做什么用?
  • It's for a book.
  • 是为一本书拍的。
  • You're writing a book?
  • 你在写一本书吗?
  • It's a book of pictures.
  • 这是一本摄影集。
  • I call it Family Album, U.S.A.
  • 我称之为“走遍美国”。
  • Oh, that's a nice idea.
  • 噢,这想法不错。
  • Well, it's fine if you take our picture.
  • 你想为我们拍照就请吧。
  • I'm Martha Vann.
  • 我叫Martha Vann。
  • Thank you. I appreciate your help.
  • 谢谢。很感谢你的帮助。
  • I'm Richard. What's your name?
  • 我是Richard,你叫什么?
  • Gerald.
  • Gerald。
  • How old are you, Gerald?
  • Gerald,你今年多大?
  • Five.
  • 五岁。
  • And where do you live?
  • 你们住哪?
  • We live in California.
  • 我们住在加利福尼亚州 。
  • Well, welcome to New York.
  • 噢,欢迎你们到纽约来。
  • OK, just a second.
  • 好了,请稍等一下。
  • I'm almost ready here.
  • 我快要准备好了。
  • Can I help you?
  • 我能帮你忙吗?
  • Oh, please.
  • 噢,太好了。
  • Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great!
  • 请握住Gerald的手。很好!
  • Now point to the buildings.
  • 现在请指着那些建筑物。
  • Terrific!
  • 好极了!
  • Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald. Nice! Gerald,
  • 亲一亲妈咪,很棒!
  • Thank you, Gerald.
  • 谢谢你, Gerald。
  • And thank you, Mrs. Vann.
  • 谢谢,Vann太太。
  • Oh, my pleasure.
  • 噢,不客气。
  • We'll be looking for your book.
  • 我们一定去买你的书。
  • Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald.
  • 谢谢。再见。Gerald,再见。
  • Thanks again.
  • 再次感谢 。
  • Oh, you're welcome.
  • 噢 ,请别客气。
  • Hey, let me take your picture!
  • 嘿 ,让我给你拍一张照片。
  • Wonderful. Please.
  • 好啊,请。
  • Are you from New York?
  • 是从纽约来的吗?
  • No, I'm from Greece.
  • 不是,我是从希腊来的。
  • I'm an exchange student.
  • 我是一名交换学生。
  • When did you come here?
  • 是什么时候来这儿的?
  • Three months ago.
  • 三个月之前。
  • Your English is very good.
  • 你的英语说得很好。
  • Thanks.
  • 谢谢夸奖。
  • I studied English in school.
  • 我是在学校里学的英语。
  • Would you like some coffee?
  • 要不要来点咖啡?
  • No, thank you.
  • 不了,谢谢。
  • Tell me about your book.
  • 谈谈你的书吧。
  • Oh, it's not finished yet,
  • 噢,它尚未完成。
  • but I have some of the pictures.
  • 但我手头有一些照片。
  • Would you like to see them?
  • 要不要看一看?
  • Yes. I'd like that.
  • 要啊,我想看一看。
  • Here they are. Family Album, U.S.A.
  • 就在这。走遍美国。
  • It's an album of pictures of the United States: the cities, the special places, and the people.
  • 是关于美国的: 一些城市、一些特别的地方以及人们的摄影选辑。
  • And these are pictures of people working:
  • 这是人们工作中的照片:
  • steelworkers, bankers, police, street vendors,
  • 钢架工人、银行职员、警察、 街头小贩、
  • ambulance drivers, doctors....
  • 救护车驾驶员、医生等等……
  • Oh, this is my father. He's a doctor.
  • 噢,这是我父亲。他是一名医生 。
  • This is my mother.
  • 这是我母亲。
  • What's her name?
  • 她叫什么名字?
  • Ellen.
  • Ellen。
  • My younger brother, Robbie.
  • 这是我弟弟Robbie 。
  • He goes to high school.
  • 他在上高中。
  • This is my sister Susan.
  • 这是我妹妹Susan 。
  • She works for a toy company.
  • 她在一家玩具公司工作 。
  • Here's my grandfather. He lives in Florida.
  • 这是我祖父, 他住在在Florida。
  • And this is my wife Marilyn.
  • 这是我太太Marilyn 。
  • Oh, she's very pretty.
  • 噢 ,她很漂亮。
  • Thanks. And what about your family?
  • 谢谢。那你的家庭呢?
  • They are in Thessaloniki.
  • 他们住在Thessaloniki 。
  • That's a large city in northern Greece.
  • 那是希腊北部的一个大城市。
  • But now I'm living in the Bronx.
  • 但现在我住在Bronx。
  • With a Greek-American family?
  • 跟希裔美国家庭住吗?
  • No. Hispanic.
  • 不是,是西班牙语裔家庭。
  • Oh no! It's five thirty. Will you excuse me? I have to meet my wife.
  • 哎呀,已经五点半了。我失陪了。我得去接我太太。
  • It was nice meeting you.
  • 非常高兴遇见你。
  • It was a pleasure meeting you, too. Thanks for your help.
  • 我也很高兴碰到你。谢谢你的帮助。
  • And good luck! I've got to go. By the way. I'm Richard. What's your name?
  • 祝你好运,我得走了。噢,我忘了说,我叫Richard。你呢?
  • Alexandra.
  • Alexandra。
  • Bye-bye, Alexandra.Thanks.
  • 再见,Alexandra。谢谢。
  • Bye-bye. Richard! Richard! You left your bag.
  • 再见,Richard !Ricchard!你掉了一个旅行袋!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

ACT I

Richard: Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart. I'm a photographer. May I take a picture of you and your little boy?

对不起,我叫Richard Stewart。我是一位摄影师。我可以为你和你的小男孩儿拍一张照片吗?
Mrs.Vann: What's it for?
做什么用?
Richard: It's for a book.
是为一本书拍的。
Mrs.Vann: You're writing a book?
你在写一本书吗?
Richard: It's a book of pictures. I call it Family Album, U.S.A.
这是一本摄影集。我称之为“走遍美国”。
Mrs.Vann: Oh, that's a nice idea. Well, it's fine if you take our picture. I'm Martha Vann.
噢,这想法不错。你想为我们拍照就请吧。我叫Martha Vann。
Richard: Thank you. I appreciate your help. I'm Richard. What's your name?
谢谢。很感谢你的帮助。我是Richard,你叫什么?
Gerald: Gerald.
Gerald。
Richard: How old are you, Gerald?
你今年多大?
Gerald: Five.
五岁。
Richard: And where do you live?
你们住哪?
Mrs.Vann: We live in California.
我们住在加利福尼亚州 。
Richard: Well, welcome to New York. OK, just a second. I'm almost ready here.
噢,欢迎你们到纽约来。好了,请稍等一下。我快要准备好了。
Alexadra: Can I help you?
我能帮你忙吗?
Richard: Oh, please. Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great! Now point to the buildings. Terrific! Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald. Nice! Thank you, Gerald. And thank you, Mrs Vann.
噢,太好了。请握住Gerald的手。很好!现在请指着那些建筑物。好极了!亲一亲妈咪,很棒!谢谢你, Gerald。谢谢,Vann太太。
Mrs.Vann: Oh, my pleasure. We'll be looking for your book.
噢,不客气。我们一定去买你的书。
Richard: Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald. Thanks again.
谢谢。再见。Gerald,再见。再次感谢 。
Alexandra: Oh, you're welcome.
噢 ,请别客气。
Richard: Hey, let me take your picture!
嘿 ,让我给你拍一张照片。
Alexandra: Wonderful. Please.
好啊,请。
Richard: Are you from New York?
是从纽约来的吗?
Alexandra: No, I'm from Greece. I'm an exchange student.
不是,我是从希腊来的。我是一名交换学生。
Richard: When did you come here?
是什么时候来这儿的?
Alexandra: Three months ago.
三个月之前。
Richard: Your English is very good.
你的英语说得很好。
Alexandra: Thanks. I studied English in school.
谢谢夸奖。我是在学校里学的英语。
Richard: Would you like some coffee?
要不要来点咖啡?
Alexandra: No, thank you. Tell me about your book.
不了,谢谢。谈谈你的书吧。
Richard: Oh, it's not finished yet, but I have some of the pictures. Would you like to see them?
噢,它尚未完成。但我手头有一些照片。要不要看一看?
Alexandra: Yes, I'd like that.
要啊,我想看一看。
Richard: Here they are. Family Album, U.S.A.. It's an album of pictures of the United States: the cities, the special places, and the people. And these are pictures of people working: steel workers, bankers, police, street vendors, ambulance drivers, doctors...Oh, this is my father. He's a doctor. This is my mother.
就在这。走遍美国是关于美国的一些城市、一些特别的地方以及人们的摄影选辑。这是人们工作中的照片:钢架工人、银行职员、警察、街头小贩、救护车驾驶员、医生等等……噢,这是我父亲。他是一名医生。这是我母亲。
Alexandra: What's her name?
她叫什么名字?
Richard: Ellen. My younger brother, Robbie. He goes to high school. This is my sister Susan. She works for a toy company. Here's my grandfather. He lives in Florida. And this is my wife Marilyn.
Ellen。这是我弟弟Robbie。他在上高中。这是我妹妹Susan。她在一家玩具公司工作。这是我祖父, 他住在在Florida。这是我太太Marilyn。
Alexandra: Oh, she's very pretty.
噢,她很漂亮。
Richard: Thanks. And what about your family?
谢谢。那你的家庭呢?
Alexandra: They're in Thessaloniki. That's a large city in northern Greece. But now I'm living in the Bronx.
他们住在Thessaloniki。那是希腊北部的一个大城市。但现在我住在Bronx。
Richard: With a Greek-American family?
跟希裔美国家庭住吗?
Alexandra: No. Hispanic.
不是,是西班牙语裔家庭。
Richard: Oh no! It's five thirty. Will you excuse me? I have to meet my wife.
哎呀,已经五点半了。我失陪了。我得去接我太太。
Alexandra: It was nice meeting you.
非常高兴遇见你。
Richard: It was a pleasure meeting you, too. Thanks for your help. And good luck! I've got to go. By the way. I'm Richard. What's your name?
我也很高兴碰到你。谢谢你的帮助。祝你好运,我得走了。噢,我忘了说,我叫Richard。你呢?
Alexandra: Alexandra.
Alexandra。
Richard: Bye-bye, Alexandra.Thanks.
再见,Alexandra。谢谢。
Alexandra: Bye-bye. Richard! Richard! You left your bag.
再见,Richard !Ricchard!你掉了一个旅行袋!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
designer [di'zainə]

想一想再看

n. 设计者

联想记忆
exchange [iks'tʃeindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 交换,兑换,交易所
v. 交换,兑换,交

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
photographer [fə'tɔgrəfə]

想一想再看

n. 摄影师

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。