相关专题:
ACT II
Ah! Miss Stewart! Welcome! 嗨!Stewart小姐!欢迎光临!?
How are you? 最近好吗?
Fine, Somsak. And you? 很好,Somsak,你呢?
Fine, thank you. 很好,谢谢。
This is my friend Harry Bennett. 这是我的朋友Harry Bennett。
Pleased to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
Very nice to meet you. 很愉快见到你。
Any friend of Miss Stewart's is welcome at Somsak's. Stewart小姐的任何朋友,Somsak餐厅都是很欢迎的。
Follow me, please. 请跟我来。
I like it here. 我喜欢这儿。
I do, too. I come here often. 我也是。我常来这儿 。
A special place for special people. 这是为特殊人物而设的特别地方。
Thank you, Somsak. 谢谢你,Somsak。
Well! Nice restaurant. 嘿,这是一家好餐厅。
Would you like something to drink? 你们要点什么饮料吗?
Yes, I'd like a glass of ginger ale with ice. 是的,我要一杯加冰块的姜味汽水。
Harry, what would you like? Harry,你要什么?
Do you have a dry white wine? 你这儿有涩白酒吗?
How about a California chablis? 来一杯California白葡萄酒,好么?
Chablis is fine. 好的。
What would you like to eat? 你们要吃点什么?
I'd like the mee krob. 我喜欢mee krob。
Harry, would you like to see a menu? Harry,你想看看菜谱么?
No, it's Ok. 不用,没有关系。
I'll have the mee krob also. 我也要mee krob。
What is it? 那是什么?
Crispy fried noodles. I love them. 酥炒面条。我喜欢吃。
May I bring you a salad? 要不要给你来点色拉?
Oh yes. 噢,好啊。
What do you recommend today? 今天你推荐什么色拉?
I recommend rose-petal salad. 我向你们推荐玫瑰花瓣色拉。
Special for new friends. 特地为新朋友准备的。
Rose-petal salad? 玫瑰花瓣色拉好吗?
Why not? 有何不可?
I'll take care of everything. 我会好好照料一切。
I hope you're hungry. 我猜想你饿了。
What? Oh, yes. Starving. Well, I... 什么?噢,是的。我很饿。好啦,我……
Well, I ... 好啦,我……
What do you do at Universe Toy Company? 你在宇宙玩具公司做什么工作?
I'm the vice-president of new toy development. 我是负责新玩具开发的副总裁。
Terrific! 了不起!
I know you 're a CPA. 我知道你是一位会计师。
That's true. Harry Bennett, 是的。Harry Bennet,