n. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句
vt. 措词
您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 海洋奇缘 > 正文
- That's what I'm talking about, give me some!
- 明白我的意思吧 来击个掌
- Come on, that was a good one, how do you not get it?
- 来嘛 我说得多好啊 你没听明白
- I called her a chicken, there's a chicken on the boat.
- 我是说她是个胆小鬼 就跟船上的那只鸡一样
- I know she's human! But that's not the... You know what? Forget it.Forget it! I'm not explaining it to you.
- 我知道她是个人 但那可不是 还是算了吧 别管它了 我不想跟你解释
- 'Cause then it's not funny.
- 说明白就不好笑了啊
- So... Daughter of the chief.I thought you stayed in the village.You know, kissing babies and things.
- 听着 酋长的女儿 我觉得你应该待在村子里 哄哄小孩 做做家务什么的
- Hey, I'm just trying to understand why your people decided to send...How do I phrase this? You!
- 我只是不太理解 为什么你的族人要让你 该怎么说呢 来冒险
- My people... Didn't send me. The ocean did.
- 我的族人 没让我来 让我来的是大海
- The ocean? Makes sense! You're what? Eight? Can't sail? Obvious choice.
- 大海?好吧 选了一个不会开船的小不点儿 真够明智的
- It chose me.For a reason.
- 它选择了我 自有它的原因
- If the ocean's so smart Why didn't it just take the heart back to Te Fiti itself?
- 如果大海够聪明的话它为什么不直接把特菲提之心送回去呢
- Or bring me my hook?The ocean's straight up pooky dooks!
- 或者帮我找回鱼钩 我想它肯定是疯了
- But I'm sure it's not wrong about you.You're the chosen one.
- 不过它选择你应该没错 你可是天之骄子

手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: