手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 实习生 > 正文

实习生(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第39期:该如何收场

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Wait a minute. You know about this?
  • 等会儿 你知道这事了
  • What does that mean?
  • 什么意思
  • Wait, you know about this?
  • 等等 你知道
  • I saw them together.
  • 我看见他们在一起
  • Oh, my god. When?
  • 苍天 什么时候的事
  • Yesterday.I'm... I'm sorry.I mean, it was an accident that I saw them, but I did.
  • 昨天 我 我很遗憾我是不小心撞到他们在一起的 但我还是看见了
  • Yesterday.Then it is still going on.
  • 昨天 那他们还在一起啊
  • How long have you known?
  • 你知道多久了
  • For like 18 days.
  • 差不多18天吧
  • She's a mom at Paige's school.
  • 她是佩吉她们学校的一个妈妈
  • It's still so hard for me to grasp.
  • 我还是觉得很难相信
  • I-I was in the kitchen making sandwiches,And his phone was there.
  • 我正在厨房做三明治呢 然后他手机就放在那里
  • He was upstairs with Paige,And h-he was getting all these text messages.
  • 他和佩吉在楼上 然后他收到好多短信
  • And I don't know why, but I read them.
  • 我也不知道为什么 但我就看了眼
  • It was not good.
  • 很不妙
  • Does he know you know?
  • 他知道你已经知道了吗
  • No.Cause, honestly, I'm... I'm not ready...to deal with it.
  • 不 因为 说实话 我 我还没做好准备来处理这事
  • I would like to be a little less devastated,If that is possible.
  • 如果可能的话我想让自己看起来不那么崩溃
  • It's classic, though, isn't it?
  • 太典型了 对吗
  • The successful wife.The husband feels like his manhood is threatened,So he acts out.
  • 一个成功的妻子 丈夫觉得自己的男子气概收到威胁了 所以他就偷腥去了
  • Girlfriend, I guess, makes him feel more like a man.
  • 女朋友 我猜 能让他觉得自己更男人一点
  • Sometimes I'm not sure I know how to do that.
  • 有时 我不确定我该怎么做
  • Hold on, hold on, hold on. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
  • 打住 打住 等会 等会
  • You're not actually taking the rap for any of this, are you?
  • 你不会真的准备要忏悔什么的 是吗
  • No! No, no.He is the one doing something wrong.
  • 不 不 不 他是做错的那个
  • I get that.Monogam-ish is not what I'm after.
  • 我懂 一夫一妻单配之类的 并不是我追求的
  • I- I'm just... I'm taking a sec...and I'm hoping that it's just a horrible lapse in judgment And not, like, love.
  • 我只是 我只是需要一些时间 而且我希望那只是他的一时判断失误 而不是 爱
  • And once he moves through this,We will eventually be able to be okay again.
  • 等他想通以后 我们之间就又会变好的
  • What do you think about that?
  • 你觉得呢


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容


讲解:
by accident
偶然;意外地
We met by accident at the airport.
我们在机场不期而遇。

go on
(情况、形势)继续下去,持续:

This cannot be allowed to go on.
决不允许这种情况继续下去。

grasp sth
理解;领会;领悟;明白:

They failed to grasp the importance of his words.
他们没有理解他的话的重要性。

deal with sb
对付;应付;对待

She is used to dealing with all kinds of people in her job.
她已习惯于和工作中遇到的各种各样的人打交道。

take the rap (for sb / sth)
(无辜)受罚;背黑锅

She was prepared to take the rap for the shoplifting, though it had been her sister's idea.
尽管在商店偷东西是她妹妹的主意,可她甘愿为此受罚。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
dealing ['di:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 经营方法,行为态度
(复数)dealin

 
devastated ['devəsteitid]

想一想再看

adj. 毁坏的;极为震惊的 v. 毁坏;摧毁(deva

 
lapse [læps]

想一想再看

n. 过失,流逝,失效,抛弃信仰,间隔
vi.

 
judgment ['dʒʌdʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 裁判,宣告,该判决书

联想记忆
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。