手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:隆冬时节想吃冰淇淋圣代

编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Mmm, I could really go for an ice cream sundae right now.
  • 嗯,我真想现在就吃个冰淇淋圣代。
  • I was thinking more like a cup of hot cocoa.
  • 我更想来一杯热可可。
  • Forget that. A banana split with ice cream and lots of chocolate sauce topped with whipped cream – mmm.
  • 忘记那个吧。香蕉圣代上那冰淇淋和大量的巧克力酱再加上鲜奶油——哇哦。
  • I like chocolate, too, but hot chocolate sounds much better.
  • 我也喜欢巧克力,但是热巧克力听起来更加诱人。
  • Oh, maybe we could run to the store for some popsicles and ice cream sandwiches. Those would really hit the spot.
  • 哦,也许我们现在应该去甜品店点一些棒冰和冰淇淋三明治。这些美食真合人胃口。
  • Some mulled cider is more like it for me.
  • 温热的苹果酒更合我的胃口。
  • If only we had a snow cone machine. We could make our own snow cones!
  • 要是咱们有一台电动刨冰机就好了。咱们就能够自制刨冰了!
  • How about a hot toddy instead?
  • 要不换成一杯热棕榈酒吧?
  • No way! Do you think the frozen yogurt store is still open at this hour?
  • 不行!你觉得现在这个点冷冻酸奶店还营业吗?
  • You do know that it's the middle of winter, right?
  • 你也知道现在是隆冬时节,对吧?
  • I know, but I can't help it. I need to cool off.
  • 我知道呀,但是我忍不住嘛。我需要冷静下来。
  • Hot flashes again?
  • 热潮红又发作了?
  • That's right. I wonder if the pool is frozen.
  • 是的。我想看看泳池有没有结冰。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲降低难度还请关注《地道美语播客(慢速版)》

Miranda: Mmm, I could really go for an ice cream sundae right now.

米兰达:嗯,我真想现在就吃个冰淇淋圣代。
Luca: I was thinking more like a cup of hot cocoa.
卢卡:我更想来一杯热可可。
Miranda: Forget that. A banana split with ice cream and lots of chocolate sauce topped with whipped cream – mmm.
米兰达:忘记那个吧。香蕉圣代上那冰淇淋和大量的巧克力酱再加上鲜奶油——哇哦。

pod170111.jpg

Luca: I like chocolate, too, but hot chocolate sounds much better.

卢卡:我也喜欢巧克力,但是热巧克力听起来更加诱人。
Miranda: Oh, maybe we could run to the store for some popsicles and ice cream sandwiches. Those would really hit the spot.
米兰达:哦,也许我们现在应该去甜品店点一些棒冰和冰淇淋三明治。这些美食真合人胃口。
Luca: Some mulled cider is more like it for me.
卢卡:温热的苹果酒更合我的胃口。
Miranda: If only we had a snow cone machine. We could make our own snow cones!
米兰达:要是咱们有一台电动刨冰机就好了。咱们就能够自制刨冰了!
Luca: How about a hot toddy instead?
卢卡:要不换成一杯热棕榈酒吧?
Miranda: No way! Do you think the frozen yogurt store is still open at this hour?
米兰达:不行!你觉得现在这个点冷冻酸奶店还营业吗?
Luca: You do know that it’s the middle of winter, right?
卢卡:你也知道现在是隆冬时节,对吧?
Miranda: I know, but I can’t help it. I need to cool off.
米兰达:我知道呀,但是我忍不住嘛。我需要冷静下来。
Luca: Hot flashes again?
卢卡:热潮红又发作了?
Miranda: That’s right. I wonder if the pool is frozen.
米兰达:是的。我想看看泳池有没有结冰。

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 
cone [kəun]

想一想再看

n. 圆锥体,锥形物,球果 vt. 变成锥形,削尖

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。