n. 变化,变动,变种,变奏曲
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 正文
- Oh,really wonderful at this,wonderful.Thank you.
- 太棒了 太棒了 谢谢
- Thanks everybody.Oh boy,have a seat.Thank you so much,Tony.
- 谢谢各位 哦 天哪 坐下吧 非常感谢
- I'm so excited today.So am I.
- 我今天真激动 我也是
- It's wonderful not only do I have a co-host,but a little later,
- 我不仅一会儿会有共同主持 而且过一会儿
- the beautiful,the talented,the wonderful,the marvelous,my wife.Portia de Rossi will be here.
- 我漂亮 有天赋 无与伦比的老婆 Portia de Rossi 会过来
- You know,I don't want you to get lonely over there.
- 你知道吗 我不想让你一个人在那里孤单
- So I got you,ah,like a guest DJ host the scene with you as well.
- 所以我给你找了个DJ 和你一起
- For me? yes Oh,thank you.Please welcome the DJ for today.
- 为我? 是 谢谢 有请今天的DJ
- the 16th president of the United States Abraham Lincoln.
- 第十六任美国总统 亚伯拉罕·林肯
- How are you sir?Thanks Wow.thanks for being here.
- 总统今天如何? 谢谢 哇 谢谢今天来这里
- All right,he's very confused by all the modern technology,clearly.
- 好吧 他对这些现代技术很困惑
- All right,Abraham,enjoy the show.
- 享受节目吧
- I think you will enjoy it more than the last one you were at.
- 我觉得你会比上一次享受的
- Right,here we go.Now,let's bring out my co-host for the hour.
- 现在我们开始 好了 有请我的共同主持
- Let's welcome my friend jeniffer Aniston.
- 欢迎我的朋友Jeniffer Aniston

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: