adj. 迷人的
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 正文
- Well, she liked her at first,and then she said is she leaving?
- 最开始她很喜欢希恩娜 后来就开始问"小妹妹怎么还不走"
- You know after like three months,she's like, is she leaving?
- 大概三个月之后 她就开始问 "小妹妹怎么还不走"
- I was like no, no, she is gonna live here.
- 我说"她不会走了 她是我们家庭的一员啦"
- And she's like oh, oh. Okay.
- 她就说"哦哦 那好吧"
- And she's gone to months where she was, you know, not in a good mood, ah-huh
- 然后有几个月 她心情都不太好 嗯
- a bad mood everyday for months and then that past and now she's fine.
- 好几个月每天都不爽 但那个阶段过去后 她就完全接受了
- So she...did she...fine or she likes her.
- 她只是接受了希恩娜还是很喜欢她
- Oh she loves her. - Yeah, oh good.Yeah, yeah, she loves her.
- 哦,爱到不行 -那太棒了 真的真的 特别爱
- Does she hold her or anything yet?
- 她会抱她么 还是怎样
- She can't...she...you know we tried but .
- 她现在还抱不动 我们试过
- you know Sienna is kind of big. - Yeah. Yeah.S-Stella is pretty petite.
- 希恩娜有点儿大只 -懂了 斯特拉又有点小萌
- So we have to sort of supervise the holding.
- 她抱希恩娜的时候我们得在旁边看着
- So you did, you did Repeat After Me, you did..
- 你参加过"跟我念"
- - The show I'm producing. And... - So mad at you for that.
- 就我制作的那节目 -我表现太挫了
- Come on you were so great.
- 怎么会 你表现得很棒
- Oh my goodness. Thank you but...I'm glad you're happy.
- 天哪 感谢感谢 你满意我真是很开心
- Yeah. It's a lot of pressure, you know.
- 是的 压力满满 你们懂吗
- To do something comedy for her.
- 参加她的喜剧节目
- Explain...explain what are you doing there.
- 跟大家解释一下这张照片你在做什么
- I am ...I think crying,-for no reason. - For no reason..
- 照片里我是在哭 无缘无故哭 -无缘无故
- -No -Because Wendy told me to in my ear.
- 不是吧 因为温蒂通过耳机给我指令
- I was really impressed because you were interviewing...supposed to be interviewing for assistant.
- 我印象非常深刻 因为你当时在面试 本来应该是面试助理岗位的
- And he was...He just went along with whatever you ask him to do.
- 然后他呢 他反而是受你摆布的那个
- Yes He put his feet in a foot spa and he took off his shoes.
- 没错 他把鞋脱了把脚放进足浴盆里
- It's very funny.And you will be very happy when you see it.
- 太逗了 你看的时候肯定也会笑尿的
- I'm glad you were happy.
- 你觉得搞笑我很高兴

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: