手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 正文

艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第10期:印象非常深刻

编辑:kahn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Well, she liked her at first,and then she said is she leaving?
  • 最开始她很喜欢希恩娜 后来就开始问"小妹妹怎么还不走"
  • You know after like three months,she's like, is she leaving?
  • 大概三个月之后 她就开始问 "小妹妹怎么还不走"
  • I was like no, no, she is gonna live here.
  • 我说"她不会走了 她是我们家庭的一员啦"
  • And she's like oh, oh. Okay.
  • 她就说"哦哦 那好吧"
  • And she's gone to months where she was, you know, not in a good mood, ah-huh
  • 然后有几个月 她心情都不太好 嗯
  • a bad mood everyday for months and then that past and now she's fine.
  • 好几个月每天都不爽 但那个阶段过去后 她就完全接受了
  • So she...did she...fine or she likes her.
  • 她只是接受了希恩娜还是很喜欢她
  • Oh she loves her. - Yeah, oh good.Yeah, yeah, she loves her.
  • 哦,爱到不行 -那太棒了 真的真的 特别爱
  • Does she hold her or anything yet?
  • 她会抱她么 还是怎样
  • She can't...she...you know we tried but .
  • 她现在还抱不动 我们试过
  • you know Sienna is kind of big. - Yeah. Yeah.S-Stella is pretty petite.
  • 希恩娜有点儿大只 -懂了 斯特拉又有点小萌
  • So we have to sort of supervise the holding.
  • 她抱希恩娜的时候我们得在旁边看着
  • So you did, you did Repeat After Me, you did..
  • 你参加过"跟我念"
  • - The show I'm producing. And... - So mad at you for that.
  • 就我制作的那节目 -我表现太挫了
  • Come on you were so great.
  • 怎么会 你表现得很棒
  • Oh my goodness. Thank you but...I'm glad you're happy.
  • 天哪 感谢感谢 你满意我真是很开心
  • Yeah. It's a lot of pressure, you know.
  • 是的 压力满满 你们懂吗
  • To do something comedy for her.
  • 参加她的喜剧节目
  • Explain...explain what are you doing there.
  • 跟大家解释一下这张照片你在做什么
  • I am ...I think crying,-for no reason. - For no reason..
  • 照片里我是在哭 无缘无故哭 -无缘无故
  • -No -Because Wendy told me to in my ear.
  • 不是吧 因为温蒂通过耳机给我指令
  • I was really impressed because you were interviewing...supposed to be interviewing for assistant.
  • 我印象非常深刻 因为你当时在面试 本来应该是面试助理岗位的
  • And he was...He just went along with whatever you ask him to do.
  • 然后他呢 他反而是受你摆布的那个
  • Yes He put his feet in a foot spa and he took off his shoes.
  • 没错 他把鞋脱了把脚放进足浴盆里
  • It's very funny.And you will be very happy when you see it.
  • 太逗了 你看的时候肯定也会笑尿的
  • I'm glad you were happy.
  • 你觉得搞笑我很高兴


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

1、supervise

指导;监督

University teachers have refused to supervise students' examinations.

大学教师拒绝监考。

He supervised and trained more than 400 volunteers.

他指导和培训了 400 多名志愿者。

管理;主管

He makes the wines and supervises the vineyards.

他酿酒并管理葡萄园。

One of his jobs was supervising the dining room.

他的工作之一是管理餐厅。

2、pretty

(尤指女孩)漂亮的,好看的,标致的

She's a very charming and very pretty girl.

她是一个非常迷人的漂亮女孩。

(地方或事物)漂亮的,美丽的(但无特殊之处)

Whitstable is still a very pretty little town.

惠特斯特布尔仍然是一个非常漂亮的小镇。

comfortable sofas covered in a pretty floral print.

罩着漂亮的印花布的舒适沙发

很;颇;相当

I had a pretty good idea what she was going to do.

我很清楚她会怎么做。

Pretty soon after my arrival I found lodgings.

我到达之后,很快就找到了住处。

几乎;近乎;差不多

His new government looks pretty much like the old one.

他的新政府看起来和旧政府没什么两样。

I travel pretty well every week.

我几乎每周都出去旅行。

3、impress

给…深刻印象;使钦佩

What impressed him most was their speed.

最令他佩服的是他们的速度。

a group of students who were trying to impress their girlfriends.

一群竭力想让女友刮目相看的学生

使铭记;使谨记

I had always impressed upon the children that if they worked hard they would succeed in life.

我总让孩子们牢记努力工作就会成功。

I've impressed upon them the need for more professionalism.

我已使他们深刻认识到提高专业素养的必要性。

使…注意到;给…留下印象

But this change has not yet impressed itself on the minds of the British public.

但这一变化还没有引起英国公众的注意。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
charming ['tʃɑ:miŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 迷人的

联想记忆
comedy ['kɔmidi]

想一想再看

n. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件

 
supervise ['sju:pəvaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 监督,管理,指导

联想记忆
impressed

想一想再看

adj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的

 
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
impress [im'pres]

想一想再看

n. 印象,特徵,印记
v. 使 ... 有印

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。