手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:寻找满意室友堪比登天

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Now that your boyfriend has moved out, you need a roommate.
  • 既然你男朋友已经搬出去了,你现在需要一个室友。
  • There's no way you can afford this apartment on your own.
  • 你自己可负担不起这间公寓。
  • I know, but I really don't want to live with a stranger.
  • 我知道,但我真的不想和一个陌生人一起生活。
  • I'd have to put up with all of their quirks.
  • 我得忍受他们所有的怪癖。
  • I don't think you have a choice.
  • 我觉得你是别无选择。
  • You need someone to split the rent and the cost of utilities, not to mention your cable bill.
  • 你需要有人分担租金和公用事业的费用,更不用说有线电视账单。
  • I'd need someone who could keep the common areas neat and clean, and who can keep their hands off my stuff.
  • 我需要有人保持公共区域整洁干净,而且别打我东西的主意。
  • I'm sure you'll manage to find someone with those qualities.
  • 我相信你会找到具有这样的人。
  • They'd have to help with chores around the apartment, too, and pitch in with general upkeep.
  • 他们必须帮忙处理公寓周围的杂事,并且一般保养也要有他们的身影。
  • No doubt there's someone out there who wouldn't mind doing that.
  • 毫无疑问肯定有人对此不介意。
  • Hey, aren't you looking for a place to live? You could move in here.
  • 嘿,你不是正在找一个住的地方吗?你可以搬来这里。
  • You mean share an apartment with you? No thanks.
  • 你的意思是和你同在一个屋檐下?不了,谢谢。
  • Why not?
  • 为什么不呢?
  • I'd just rather not. I don't think we'd suit.
  • 我只是坚持己见。我觉得我们彼此不适合。
  • Why wouldn't we?
  • 我们为什么不行呢?
  • Do you really want me to spell it out for you?
  • 你真的要我说吗?
  • Yes, in fact, I insist.
  • 是的,事实上,我坚持。
  • All right. Let's just say that you're a little bit grouchy in the mornings.
  • 好的。那我们就聊点在早晨让你不高兴的。
  • You know that monster in the Alien movies?
  • 你知道在外星电影中的那个怪物吗?
  • Yes.
  • 是的。
  • Ouch! Ouch! Stop hitting me!
  • 哎呀!哎呀!别打我!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲降低难度还请关注《地道美语播客(慢速版)》

Carlos:Now that your boyfriend has moved out, you need a roommate.

卡洛斯:既然你男朋友已经搬出去了,你现在需要一个室友。
There's no way you can afford this apartment on your own.
你自己可负担不起这间公寓。
Inez:I know, but I really don't want to live with a stranger.
伊内兹:我知道,但我真的不想和一个陌生人一起生活。
I'd have to put up with all of their quirks.
我得忍受他们所有的怪癖。
Carlos:I don't think you have a choice.
卡洛斯:我觉得你是别无选择。

You need someone to split the rent and the cost of utilities, not to mention your cable bill.

你需要有人分担租金和公用事业的费用,更不用说有线电视账单。
Inez:I'd need someone who could keep the common areas neat and clean, and who can keep their hands off my stuff.
伊内兹:我需要有人保持公共区域整洁干净,而且别打我东西的主意。
Carlos:I'm sure you'll manage to find someone with those qualities.
卡洛斯:我相信你会找到具有这样的人。
Inez:They'd have to help with chores around the apartment, too, and pitch in with general upkeep.
伊内兹:他们必须帮忙处理公寓周围的杂事,并且一般保养也要有他们的身影。
Carlos:No doubt there's someone out there who wouldn't mind doing that.
卡洛斯:毫无疑问肯定有人对此不介意。
Inez:Hey, aren't you looking for a place to live? You could move in here.
伊内兹:嘿,你不是正在找一个住的地方吗?你可以搬来这里。
Carlos:You mean share an apartment with you? No thanks.
卡洛斯:你的意思是和你同在一个屋檐下?不了,谢谢。
Inez:Why not?
伊内兹:为什么不呢?
Carlos:I'd just rather not. I don't think we'd suit.
卡洛斯:我只是坚持己见。我觉得我们彼此不适合。
Inez:Why wouldn't we?
伊内兹:我们为什么不行呢?
Carlos:Do you really want me to spell it out for you?
卡洛斯:你真的要我说吗?
Inez:Yes, in fact, I insist.
伊内兹:是的,事实上,我坚持。
Carlos:All right. Let's just say that you're a little bit grouchy in the mornings.
卡洛斯:好的。那我们就聊点在早晨让你不高兴的。
You know that monster in the Alien movies?
你知道在外星电影中的那个怪物吗?
Inez:Yes.
伊内兹:是的。
Carlos:Ouch! Ouch! Stop hitting me!
卡洛斯:哎呀!哎呀!别打我!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pitch [pitʃ]

想一想再看

n. 沥青,树脂,松脂
n. 程度,投掷,球场

联想记忆
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。