手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:在小卖部购买食物

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • We only have three minutes before the movie starts.
  • 我们离电影开演只剩下3分钟时间了。
  • You grab two seats and I'll hit the concession stand.
  • 你去占2个座位,我去小卖部弄点吃的喝的。
  • Can I help you?
  • 有什么能帮到你的吗?
  • Yes, I'd like a large popcorn and a hot dog with the works.
  • 是的,我想要一个大爆米花,还有一只配全料的热狗。
  • Anything else?
  • 还要别的吗?
  • Yes, I'll also take an order of nachos and a pretzel.
  • 是的,我还要一份烤干酪辣味玉米片和椒盐卷饼。
  • Sorry, we're out of pretzels right now, but we have cotton candy, snow cones, and pizza.
  • 抱歉,现在没有椒盐卷饼,但有棉花糖, 刨冰及披萨。
  • All right, then give me a slice of pizza.
  • 好的,那给我一块比萨饼。
  • Will that be all?
  • 就这些了吗?
  • No, I'd also like a box of licorice, a package of beef jerky, and an ice cream sandwich.
  • 不,我还要一盒甘草、一包牛肉干,还要一个冰淇淋三明治。
  • Anything to drink?
  • 饮料来点什么?
  • Yes, I'll take two large sodas.
  • 恩,我要两份大汽水。
  • All right, that'll be $84.50.
  • 好的,一共是84.50美元。
  • What?! That's highway robbery!
  • 什么? !你这是拦路抢劫啊!
  • Our prices are posted on the board.
  • 我们是明码标价。
  • You can see them right up there. Do you still want all this?
  • 你看到就挂在那里。你点的还想要吗?
  • Just give me the soda and popcorn.
  • 我就要汽水和爆米花好了。
  • Are you sure you'll make it through the movie with just that?
  • 你确定光要这些就能打发整部电影吗?
  • I have no choice.
  • 我没有别的选择。
  • I'd have to commit robbery if I wanted anything else!
  • 如果还想要点别的什么我就得去抢劫了!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲降低难度还请关注《地道美语播客(慢速版)》

Jim:We only have three minutes before the movie starts.

吉姆:我们离电影开演只剩下3分钟时间了。
You grab two seats and I'll hit the concession stand.
你去占2个座位,我去小卖部弄点吃的喝的。
Suki:Can I help you?
苏琪:有什么能帮到你的吗?
Jim:Yes, I'd like a large popcorn and a hot dog with the works.
吉姆:是的,我想要一个大爆米花,还有一只配全料的热狗。
Suki:Anything else?
苏琪:还要别的吗?
Jim:Yes, I'll also take an order of nachos and a pretzel.
吉姆:是的,我还要一份烤干酪辣味玉米片和椒盐卷饼。
Suki:Sorry, we're out of pretzels right now, but we have cotton candy, snow cones, and pizza.
苏琪:抱歉,现在没有椒盐卷饼,但有棉花糖, 刨冰及披萨。
Jim:All right, then give me a slice of pizza.
吉姆:好的,那给我一块比萨饼。
Suki:Will that be all?
苏琪:就这些了吗?
Jim:No, I'd also like a box of licorice, a package of beef jerky, and an ice cream sandwich.
吉姆:不,我还要一盒甘草、一包牛肉干,还要一个冰淇淋三明治。
Suki:Anything to drink?
苏琪:饮料来点什么?
Jim:Yes, I'll take two large sodas.
吉姆:恩,我要两份大汽水。
Suki:All right, that'll be $84.50.
苏琪:好的,一共是84.50美元。
Jim:What?! That's highway robbery!
吉姆:什么? !你这是拦路抢劫啊!

Suki:Our prices are posted on the board.

苏琪:我们是明码标价。
You can see them right up there. Do you still want all this?
你看到就挂在那里。你点的还想要吗?
Jim:Just give me the soda and popcorn.
吉姆:我就要汽水和爆米花好了。
Suki:Are you sure you'll make it through the movie with just that?
苏琪:你确定光要这些就能打发整部电影吗?
Jim:I have no choice.
吉姆:我没有别的选择。
I'd have to commit robbery if I wanted anything else!
如果还想要点别的什么我就得去抢劫了!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
concession [kən'seʃən]

想一想再看

n. 让步,妥协,特许权,租界

联想记忆
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。